Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

Please note this is a Saturday. Lookout Valley and South Pittsburg will not participate in the JV contest.

JV Games 6:00pm (CDT) August 16, 2014 at Whitwell High School Quarter

Light Jerseys

Dark Jerseys

Bledsoe County

Grundy County

Sequatchie County

Marion County

Chattanooga Christian

Whitwell

Thanks Coach!!

Please note this is a Saturday. Lookout Valley and South Pittsburg will not participate in the JV contest.

Light Jerseys

Dark Jerseys

Bledsoe County

Grundy County

Sequatchie County

Marion County

Chattanooga Christian

Whitwell

good info Coach..thanks

Light Jerseys

Dark Jerseys

Bledsoe County

Grundy County

Sequatchie County

Marion County

Chattanooga Christian

Whitwell

Let me ask you a question.  Are you that Helton man that is the coach of those Whitwell boys?  Why is that Moore man not playing our boys in this game again on Saturday?  We need to train our boys for our first game.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

SEQUATCHIE VALLEY JAMBOREE

August 15, 20146:00pm (CDT)

at Whitwell High School

Quarter - Light Jerseys vs. Dark Jerseys

1 Bledsoe County vs. *South Pittsburg

2 Grundy County vs. Lookout Valley

3 Chattanooga Christian vs. Marion County

4 Whitwell vs. Sequatchie CountyHALFTIME

East of the 50 Yard Line

Longest Punt

Longest Throw

Longest Field Goal

West of the 50 Yard Line

Fastest Lineman #50-79

Fastest Skill #0-49

Quarter Light Jersey Dark Jersey

5 Grundy County vs. Lookout Valley6 Bledsoe County vs. Sequatchie County

7 *South Pittsburg vs. Marion County

8 Chattanooga Christian vs. Whitwell

* Orange Jersey

The following format will be followed:

20 Minute Quarters with Running Clock.

Clock only stops with a timeout, injury, or official’s timeout.

Each team has 2 timeouts.

(Maximum of 60 seconds per time out) per quarter.

Admission: $6 per person

Information will be updated periodically at: www.whitwellfootball.com

Countdown clock to the jamboree

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i497sasc/n837/cf11/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cacfff/cpc000/pcc00/tcfff/fs100/szw576/szh243/tatSequatchie%20Valley%20Jamboree%202014/tacfff/tptWelcome%20to%20TigerTown!/tpcfff/mat%40%20Whitwell%20High%20School/macfff/mptWhitwell%20High%20School/mpcfff/iso2014-08-15T18:00:00/bas5/pa5" frameborder="0" width="572" height="131"></iframe>

I would like to recognize the efforts of the Whitwell Tigers Quarterback Club and Mrs. Casseday and Mr. Underwood as well as all of the other folks who quietly and steadfastly help our program prepare for the Jamboree. This truly is an all out team effort! #TigerTown #RedCollarWorkEthic #WhitwellFootball

I would like to recognize the efforts of the Whitwell Tigers Quarterback Club and Mrs. Casseday and Mr. Underwood as well as all of the other folks who quietly and steadfastly help our program prepare for the Jamboree. This truly is an all out team effort! #TigerTown #RedCollarWorkEthic #WhitwellFootball[/quote)

Coach Helton you make some of us proud to know. That you are not afraid to bring back honor and pride to a community. And that you understand how important this is. For this sir you should be saluted . Good luck to you and the tigers. Except on September 11th of course !

Edited by bossbro

I was hoping to try and make it to this game to try and evaluate some of the talent of some of these young lads but unfortunately I will be at a speaking engagment this weekend over in North Carolina.  It was good to see some familiar faces this weekend and listening to some former living legends.  I hope some of these young lads that were working with these former legends will become living legends.  Good luck to all the young lads on the coming up season. 

SEQUATCHIE VALLEY JAMBOREE

August 15, 20146:00pm (CDT)

at Whitwell High School

Quarter - Light Jerseys vs. Dark Jerseys

1 Bledsoe County vs. *South Pittsburg

2 Grundy County vs. Lookout Valley

3 Chattanooga Christian vs. Marion County

4 Whitwell vs. Sequatchie CountyHALFTIME

East of the 50 Yard Line

Longest Punt

Longest Throw

Longest Field Goal

West of the 50 Yard Line

Fastest Lineman #50-79

Fastest Skill #0-49

Quarter Light Jersey Dark Jersey

5 Grundy County vs. Lookout Valley6 Bledsoe County vs. Sequatchie County

7 *South Pittsburg vs. Marion County

8 Chattanooga Christian vs. Whitwell

* Orange Jersey

The following format will be followed:

20 Minute Quarters with Running Clock.

Clock only stops with a timeout, injury, or official’s timeout.

Each team has 2 timeouts.

(Maximum of 60 seconds per time out) per quarter.

Admission: $6 per person

Information will be updated periodically at: www.whitwellfootball.com

I talked with Coach Helton today and as usual he was going 90 mph in his daily activities. He told me he was planning on taking JAMBOREE TICKETS to most of the schools to sell to their fan base before arriving at the jamboree. Sequatchie County, Bledsoe County and Lookout Valley opted out of this Pre-Sell option. All the other schools in the Valley can purchase their tickets early at their respected school. Whitwell High School will have two gates specifically marked for Pre-Sell tickets so those fans can go into the game quickly without waiting in line. Can't wait til the 15th!!

http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i497sasc/n837/cf11/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cacfff/cpc000/pcc00/tcfff/fs100/szw576/szh243/tatSequatchie%20Valley%20Jamboree%202014/tacfff/tptWelcome%20to%20TigerTown!/tpcfff/mat%40%20Whitwell%20High%20School/macfff/mptWhitwell%20High%20School/mpcfff/iso2014-08-15T18:00:00/bas5/pa5

I talked with Coach Helton today and as usual he was going 90 mph in his daily activities. He told me he was planning on taking JAMBOREE TICKETS to most of the schools to sell to their fan base before arriving at the jamboree. Sequatchie County, Bledsoe County and Lookout Valley opted out of this Pre-Sell option. All the other schools in the Valley can purchase their tickets early at their respected school. Whitwell High School will have two gates specifically marked for Pre-Sell tickets so those fans can go into the game quickly without waiting in line. Can't wait til the 15th!!

http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i497sasc/n837/cf11/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cacfff/cpc000/pcc00/illtcfff/fs100/szw576/szh243/tatSequatchie%20Valley%20Jamboree%202014/tacfff/tptWelcome%20to%20TigerTown!/tpcfff/mat%40%20Whitwell%20High%20School/macfff/mptWhitwell%20High%20School/mpcfff/iso2014-08-15T18:00:00/bas5/pa5

Bill, will you ask that Helton man if I can bring in my cooler with red bulls, fudge rounds and my Murphy Fair book into his stadium?  That Barnhart man did not mind if I did, but I just wanted to make sure.  Let me ask you another question.  If we by one of these tickets from Grider, is it still going to be $6?  I know somebody on here a few years ago said Grider charged them $32 dollars for a playoff ticket.  What kind of mess is that?

Bill, will you ask that Helton man if I can bring in my cooler with red bulls, fudge rounds and my Murphy Fair book into his stadium?  That Barnhart man did not mind if I did, but I just wanted to make sure.  Let me ask you another question.  If we by one of these tickets from Grider, is it still going to be $6?  I know somebody on here a few years ago said Grider charged them $32 dollars for a playoff ticket.  What kind of mess is that?

We have a new sheriff in Tiger Town by the name R. C. Helton.  What he says goes at Tiger Stadium.  No coolers full of red bulls and fudge rounds for you that night.  Sun Drop is the drink of choice at Whitwell High School. Cost of admission to see all the future Legends of The Gridiron will be $6.00 for everyone. 

It must have been Coach Grider was planning on going to Cloudland the next week and had to pay for the charter.