Summer games...Pickett Co

bobcatfan300

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they lose any players because of the probation?

No, none of the Pickett players were involved...just a York player throwing a punch and then some fans from both sides. The Pickett players stayed at tehir end of the court, then sat down like they were supposed to. They lost most of the starters to graduation but will have the district's top player, in my opinion, with John Michael Ferrell. They also have some solid players coming back and a great freshman class. Best of all, they have Nathan Aaron now as coach.

I agree. What kind of stats did he put up last year?

he didnt play any last year. just 2 much talent here at white co. right now. he would have been one of the first ones off the bench this year and started his senior year. he is a great kid and a great ball player and still growing. we will miss him alot here in white co. but you know what they say what is our loss is your gain. he will be a star for dekalb. he is fast and can shoot the lights out of the three. do yaul have any players returning besides jennings?

Jennings isn't playing. Focusing on his other two sports. Still bringing back Bone and Patterson who pulled minutes last season. DC will surprise some people this year. I have them finishing fourth and competing for top three.

Defense looks MUCH improved from last season and there won't be any one player dropping 20 a game, but have several who cam score in bunches.