Dragons @ Mavericks Week #1

Space3

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see him making that big of a difference. Maybe he does, but I don't see it. BTW I have heard he may not even qualify anyways.

I think he is taking classes this summer.... I say the Clinton coaches will find away to get him out on the feild.

I think he is taking classes this summer.... I say the Clinton coaches will find away to get him out on the feild.

They need to worry about their defense. Nothing was wrong with their offense last year without Woods. But, you aren't gonna win many games with the product they had on the field on defense last year.

They need to worry about their defense. Nothing was wrong with their offense last year without Woods. But, you aren't gonna win many games with the product they had on the field on defense last year.

I agree i have watched him play all his life,he is a good athlete but he wont make that much of a difference.I also am hearing he has along way to go academically.

Amen SS! Clinton's defense didn't look any better in the Spring either.

Amen SS! Clinton's defense didn't look any better in the Spring either.

Yeah, 92. It's great to have good athletes don't get me wrong, but as the old saying goes defense wins championships. One big reason why the Miami Dolphins never won a championship even when they had Marino and them awesome offenses. Also the reason why the Broncos didn't win it last year, too.

Yeah, 92. It's great to have good athletes don't get me wrong, but as the old saying goes defense wins championships. One big reason why the Miami Dolphins never won a championship even when they had Marino and them awesome offenses. Also the reason why the Broncos didn't win it last year, too.

CAK is the only team ive ever seen win a championship with a not so good defense.

Good point. They're definitely one of if not the only I have ever seen, too. I think they had a decent defense those years they won, though. Not great by any means, but not terrible either.

The 2011 CAK defense wasn't that bad. The 2012 defense was pretty awful until Bradley inserted a few offensive players during do-or-die situations. They couldn't stop anyone otherwise.

You're definitely right about the topic at hand though, because that's an exception rather than the rule. I think Clinton will be improved this year but I would be shocked if it's enough to make any playoff noise unless something is done about their defense.

The 2011 CAK defense wasn't that bad. The 2012 defense was pretty awful until Bradley inserted a few offensive players during do-or-die situations. They couldn't stop anyone otherwise.

You're definitely right about the topic at hand though, because that's an exception rather than the rule. I think Clinton will be improved this year but I would be shocked if it's enough to make any playoff noise unless something is done about their defense.

Clinton should make the playoffs this year, if they can stay healthy.