Dragons @ Mavericks Week #1

Space3

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC's line will be average, QB will be average, Defense will be above average, RB will be above Average, Receivers will be above Average and Coaching is above Average. I do not think they will win District again and will have some struggles, but I do think they will be 2nd/3rd this year in the district and will be a 2nd round contendor. With the game being at AC this year and it being the first game of the season I am saying AC wins a close one...I think Clinton will be one of those teams that meshes late and causes teams problems in the latter half of the year. Could be wrong, but AC by 10 in a fairly high scoring game, 38-28 or so in that range.

AC's line will be average, QB will be average, Defense will be above average, RB will be above Average, Receivers will be above Average and Coaching is above Average. I do not think they will win District again and will have some struggles, but I do think they will be 2nd/3rd this year in the district and will be a 2nd round contendor. With the game being at AC this year and it being the first game of the season I am saying AC wins a close one...I think Clinton will be one of those teams that meshes late and causes teams problems in the latter half of the year. Could be wrong, but AC by 10 in a fairly high scoring game, 38-28 or so in that range.

I believe Fox will have 300 yards rushing, but I believe Clinton's experience and speed will be the difference in the game. I still think it will be close and high scoring though.

I believe Fox will have 300 yards rushing, but I believe Clinton's experience and speed will be the difference in the game. I still think it will be close and high scoring though.

See, with Hicks being gone I look for Kerr to double down at the line and go all out to stop Fox, I look for Fox to hit around 130-150 in this game and Johnson to be the difference on offense for the Mavs, but if Fox hits 300, AC wins by 20

See, with Hicks being gone I look for Kerr to double down at the line and go all out to stop Fox, I look for Fox to hit around 130-150 in this game and Johnson to be the difference on offense for the Mavs, but if Fox hits 300, AC wins by 20

It will be interesting to see how both teams come out against each other and what game plans they'll use. I just know I'm ready for some football!!