3rd MidTN Senior All Star Classic - TEAM CLASS AAA

LeatherBalls

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you don't remember posting this. This was my concern that district 8AAA had a such a lack of participation. You said so yourself. Now your getting pissed that someone is questioning that fact. REALLY! I'm sure it took a lot of time and hard work to put this event together but you told on those very coaches that your defending in your last post. Btw I'm glad you done the right thing and submitted the guys you thought were deserving. Job well done coach.

Why didn't you nominate any umpires? Are you some kind of umpire racist? Geez! Just because you're doing something for free, out of your busy schedule, to reward kids' hardwork, to showcase the game we all love, you think it's okay to completely ignore the guys in blue? The nerve!!! You're fired!

Great Job on a thankless job.  We have our TSCA All Star Softball game this coming Monday and we took all kinds of flack over our All Star teams.  You cannot please everyone and you have to do the best you can do with the nominees you get.  It is a hard job and people don't know the many hundreds of man hours put into this by the directors and coaches that do this for the kids.  Hat's off to you for the work you do, the kids appreciate it and so do many others.  You usually only hear from the ones who complain, so I wanted to make sure you know there are many more that appreciate what you do.  Thank you.

TSCA