9a next year

archangel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore beat Houston by 5 or 6 today so they are not horrible. How do the other teams look

Eagleville beat Houston Co by 10 the other day.... Houston Co also doesn't have Boggs right now thanks to injury. Let's not use them as a measuring stick.

MC may struggle IMO.

I've got

Community

MTCS

Forrest

Eagleville

MC

As my top 5.

Heard Eagleville is much improved. Not sure if they picked anyone up but with all the talent in Rutherford Co. wouldn't be surprised if some hasn't drifted down.

Should be a really fun district to watch this winter. Sounds like everyone is pretty even with community being a little better. It's going to be an accomplishment to get out of the district this year. 9a might not loose a first round game in the region.

Houston Co.44- Union City 25..

Union City returns 1 player that started and got significant playing time last year, Raven Fair... Houston Co. is going to be good and is playing without Boggs, but don't put too much into beating Union City this year. You guys are definitely the better team, but UC is going to struggle a bit this year. I like Houston Co. though. Solid post players with solid guard play and very well coached. You guys could very well be the best Single A team this year....

Community is the top team with mtcs, Moore, and Forrest fighting for second. Mc lost a good player and I don't know if the other schools have picked up any talent. Community could be upset Ms Allison's team is still young. They should be better, but may not go as far.

Community is the top team with mtcs, Moore, and Forrest fighting for second. Mc lost a good player and I don't know if the other schools have picked up any talent. Community could be upset this year.

Ms. Allison's team is very young..talented, but young. Could be better than last yr, but will be tough to go as far as they did last yr

Community is the top team with mtcs, Moore, and Forrest fighting for second. Mc lost a good player and I don't know if the other schools have picked up any talent. Community could be upset Ms Allison's team is still young. They should be better, but may not go as far.

Community is the top team with mtcs, Moore, and Forrest fighting for second. Mc lost a good player and I don't know if the other schools have picked up any talent. Community could be upset this year.

Ms. Allison's team is very young..talented, but young. Could be better than last yr, but will be tough to go as far as they did last yr

In contrast, I think it should be much easier for them. I think the top 4 teams

In 9a will beat anyone in 10a and community should win district. The funny thing is they have one of the older teams in 9A. However if pierce has an off night they could be beaten in district play