New players at CPA

Hater247

...You name me one coach and program who has that kind of talent (NCAA DI talent) at the high school level and has lost many games.

Am I hearing crickets again...chirp, chirp, chirp...

No problem, I am used to that response to my questions.  Got the same when I asked name another successful coach and program who has multiple transfers show up each year simply to play for the coach with no extra inducements or incentives.  Got the same when I said simply list the teams CPA has beaten teams with as much/more talent.  

CPA is more suspect this year because there is not as much talent.  But a  player like Blackwell is worth 20-25 wins on his own, especially in Middle TN.  

Serious question. I looked at the CPA schedule for a game with Brentwood Academy. I figured that two good young teams just a stone's throw apart would surely be playing this year. No game. Why is that? I can't imagine Drew or Hubie either one not wanting to see that happen. Anybody know why they don't play? Hall of Fame game at least. Got to be better than wasting a game on Cane Ridge.

Serious question. I looked at the CPA schedule for a game with Brentwood Academy. I figured that two good young teams just a stone's throw apart would surely be playing this year. No game. Why is that? I can't imagine Drew or Hubie either one not wanting to see that happen. Anybody know why they don't play? Hall of Fame game at least. Got to be better than wasting a game on Cane Ridge.

Heard Hubie reached out, wants to play, Drew declined, has too many teams wanting to play to fit BA into the schedule. 

Looks like there is a coach out there that has all the answers needed to beat CPA....except he has no team.

Look who is back, you mean your last post after last season really wasn't your swan song like you said it was going to be, now isn't that a surprise.

Lots of coaches have the answers, even those with teams, they simply don't have the talent.  

Edited by kbrks

Here is one reporters view. Nice to see a good report on both schools.

http://williamsonsource.com/extra-points-game-ball-cpa-giles-co-fans/

I've always said there is a lot of good that goes on at CPA, but simply does not negate the need to take care of the other which is the trap many at CPA fall into; keep pointing to the good and we don't have to deal with anything that is not so good.  Sorry, shouldn't work that way.