Murphy Fair Magazine

Hey, @Roy Dillard ! ! !

Yer magazine finally made it to Chattanooga, and it's got a danged pink cover and some guy in a pink football jersey on the back. What's all that mess?  ghey.gif

Let me axe you a couple of querstions?

Why did that Moore man only list 17 boys on his survey?  Can he not count, or Is he tryin' to sandbag that Ross man in Jasper?  'Cause I seen a pitcher of the 2014 Pirates, and they is 31 boys on that team.

Have you been manipulatin' Murphy's Pole again?  'Cause it says that Notre Dame is gonna win District 7AA this year.  It said the same thing last year.  I garuntee you the Irish ain't never beat the Eagles, and won't this year either.  Does Murphy's Pole have some special attraction to leprechauns? gheyrainbow.gif

I garuntee you as long as that Beck man is helping with that Price mans defence, then anybody can beat those Eagle boys.  I always help Murphy with his pole and he gives me a copy of my Murphy Fair book before anybody else gets one  This Fant man has that Orr boy that is a real good player.  He was athlete of the year last year.  He might be able to play in the SEC next year.  You better tell that Price man to get two boys guarding him.  You think im joking but im not.

confucius say...Murphys book doesn't even have Coach Creasy listed in the coaching records...and i'm sure he would be at the top of the 50-99 pole...Roy what kinda mess is that...that Creasy man is 70-8, which is better than that Ballard man from Greeneville's record of 60-10...i'm taking my durn book back and getting my money back... :angry:

confucius say...Murphys book doesn't even have Coach Creasy listed in the coaching records...and i'm sure he would be at the top of the 50-99 pole...Roy what kinda mess is that...that Creasy man is 70-8, which is better than that Ballard man from Greeneville's record of 60-10...i'm taking my durn book back and getting my money back... :angry:

lol wins verse Red Boiling and Picket don't count towards TSSAA total wins. So he would be like 58-8. Just kidding. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Hey Hung Chow - that is because Murphy is from Carthage!!!