5A preseason Coaches Poll

My boss played for WB during that time and he has talked about how good that '91 oak ridge team was. In '91 OR beat WB 44-0 (i think) in the first round of the playoffs. My boss was a freshman and started in that game at linebacker and the one thing he talked about is how strong summers was. He said on 1 play summers dragged him about 10 yards before he was able to bring him down. That's pretty impressive because my boss is a big ole boy!

Yeah I remember that game, Gov. And yes, I remember one day at the Jr High football city championship between Jefferson and Robertsville Shawn was at that game as a fan. Me and dad walked by him and talked to him for a moment. Dad grabbed his arm and said "Hey, Shawn" As we were walkin' away my dad said da&* his arms feel like rocks! lol

Run their lip, that's about it. Never done anything significant in any sport other than cheerleading.

Haha...what has Ooltewah done ever!!!

SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT WE ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM EVERY YEAR...WILL GIVE ALL YOU HATERS A RUN.....YOU ALL WERE BOUNCED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS....HECK SOME OF YOU RAN OUT BY HALFTIME...NOBODY ON HERE IS UNDEFEATED....TRY AGAIN....

Run their lip, that's about it. Never done anything significant in any sport other than cheerleading.

Haha...what has Ooltewah done ever!!!

SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT WE ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM EVERY YEAR...WILL GIVE ALL YOU HATERS A RUN.....YOU ALL WERE BOUNCED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS....HECK SOME OF YOU RAN OUT BY HALFTIME...NOBODY ON HERE IS UNDEFEATED....TRY AGAIN....

Aww somebody's feathers get ruffled??? :( Y'all do have a great cheerleading squad. I will give you that.