WC Pioneers 2014

rickgrimes

I've heard the Pioneers will be much improved this year. The new coach has brought in much needed discipline and a toughness not seen in a few years, hopefully this will transfer onto the game field. What is the rest of Pioneer Nation thinking? (all you dekalb people we really don't care what ya'll think)

If it wasn't for us DC fans, all these WC threads would have maybe 5 responses.

I believe yall are still a couple years away from making any noise. Youth, new coaches and schemes don't usually equate to many wins.

I believe these will be yalls most winnable games:

Coffee County

Cumberland County

White County

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

If it wasn't for us DC fans, all these WC threads would have maybe 5 responses.

I believe yall are still a couple years away from making any noise. Youth, new coaches and schemes don't usually equate to many wins.

I believe these will be yalls most winnable games:

Coffee County

Cumberland County

White County

I was thinking "WC" stood for White Co. Is it Warren Co???

I think the Pioneers will surprise some people this year, they are more disciplined than in years past and all the kids seem to be buying into what Coach Smith is doing. Depth will be the key especially on the line, with some of the big boys going both ways and running a fast paced offense they are going to have to get a breather at some point. Hopefully one of the three QBs will rise up and take over once the pads go on, with 3 scrimmages they will surely have a chance to show if they can handle it. I look for Lewis and Ladet to have big senior seasons in this offense. Time will tell, but they have a lot of chances to get better before opening day.

Actually Warren has loads of talent, they are walking in the hallways. Coach has to get kids interested again, winning usually takes care of that.

Coach Smith has gotten some of that talent out there. There are a few new faces that I've seen at school that are now putting helmets on. When you haven't had a winning season since 1990 things aren't going to turn around overnight, this year I'm looking to get to not being every other team's homecoming opponent and getting back to respectability.

Actually Warren has loads of talent, they are walking in the hallways. Coach has to get kids interested again, winning usually takes care of that.

I respectfully disagree. If they had loads of talent, it would have shown over the years. Schools with loads of talent, can at least be average on talent alone most years. I'm not trying to make this a white/black thing, but their population is 91.66% white. Compare that to other schools their size, and there will lie the biggest difference.