WC Pioneers 2014

rickgrimes

If it wasn't for us DC fans, all these WC threads would have maybe 5 responses.

I believe yall are still a couple years away from making any noise. Youth, new coaches and schemes don't usually equate to many wins.

I believe these will be yalls most winnable games:

Coffee County

Cumberland County

White County

that's good bulliten board material right there saying we are cupcakes and considering we play dc this year!

that's good bulliten board material right there saying we are cupcakes and considering we play dc this year!

I guess they forgot the fact that last year White County went to Smithville and ran the ball down their throat for about 430 yards rushing.

Edited by 45forty

Well go ahead a post it on up then. I didn't say White Co. was cupcakes, that is your words, not mine. I just said yall would be one of the more winnable games for Warren Co. this season.

I guess they forgot the fact that last year White County went to Smithville and ran the ball down their throat for about 430 yards rushing.

What does last year have to do with this year? Absolutely nothing! White County loses quite a bit, they wont be nearly as good as last season.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Well go ahead a post it on up then. I didn't say White Co. was cupcakes, that is your words, not mine. I just said yall would be one of the more winnable games for Warren Co. this season.

What does last year have to do with this year? Absolutely nothing! White County loses quite a bit, they wont be nearly as good as last season.

Well considering that White County is returning 5 starters on the offensive line and the leading rusher from that game I would say it means a lot.

The hybrid proposal allows for a school to move down as long as a school volunteers to move up. I imagine Warren County will not be the only school to consider this. Especially given the region/district they would be playing in

They might move down anyway, there is talk that some school board members are wanting to build another high school and split. I would guess a school such as Maryville would be glad to move into 6A since they are dominant already.

Edited by rickgrimes