WC Pioneers 2014

rickgrimes

Not gonna give too bad a time, our boys got a little too confident at the end and about let y'all steal one. I am proud of the way they fought back when they was down and Coach Smith will get that sloppiness out of them. The best thing is I don't think we'll have to face another QB as good as Jennings

Congratulations to Warren County Pioneers football team and coaches ! After a slow start the Pioneers settled in and played much improved football in comparison to the recent past. The kids played hard, coaches coached hard and the Warren County community cheered hard !! Aside from the last five minutes of the game filled with multiple mental and physical mistakes the Pioneers were clearly the better team. As DCTigerfan would put it...??? I think I will be a better man and not run my mouth ...Class! That's the future of Warren County!! It's a tough change but Coach Smith will change the culture of Warren County football ! Good luck Dekalb County on the rest of your season . You have a great QB and a very fine hard playing team ! Also , Good luck Pioneers !! Correct your mistakes and continue to play hard ! Good things will come!! Go Pioneers !!

Congratulations to Warren County Pioneers football team and coaches ! After a slow start the Pioneers settled in and played much improved football in comparison to the recent past. The kids played hard, coaches coached hard and the Warren County community cheered hard !! Aside from the last five minutes of the game filled with multiple mental and physical mistakes the Pioneers were clearly the better team. As DCTigerfan would put it...??? I think I will be a better man and not run my mouth ...Class! That's the future of Warren County!! It's a tough change but Coach Smith will change the culture of Warren County football ! Good luck Dekalb County on the rest of your season . You have a great QB and a very fine hard playing team ! Also , Good luck Pioneers !! Correct your mistakes and continue to play hard ! Good things will come!! Go Pioneers !!

Coach Smith will change if the talent is there. When he left MC, I knew that he knew he would have enuff talent to win for 2-3 yrs till eh moved on. Biggest issue for the next few yrs is having to play in a new district. It will help WC become a better team, but the w's will be hard to come by