2014 9AAA

eers

I think a lot of the rankings on here will be shattered when the season starts. Plus when did Banks become the only answer for the Green Wave? They were going to be a pretty good team this year with or without him. You guys will soon get used to the name. Jordan Mason. And Beech will do better than most of you are expecting. The only two question marks are Lebanon & MJ. Both could do really good or bad IMO. You guys forgot that this Lebanon team lost a LOT of close games last year.

Hopefully one of Hville's sophomores will step up and compete with the very talented Mason. Hville's freshmen did rack up over 2400 rushing yds and average 42 points a game in an undefeated season last year. (7-0) I would agree with the comments about Beech being better than you think. With both VanZants, Hathaway, Campbell, Hafner, and Dockery they should score some points. Brutal opening 4 games though (SC, Henry County, GHS, and Indy).

In the age of the term "athlete" Murphy should have added a category, probably where Anderton should be. For those who have seen Anderton play basketball you know what I mean. Don't believe that either he or Jennings ultimately ends up at QB in college.

Little Chicky is giving Anderton a ton of exposure with his college of interest list. The kid is fabulous no doubt and is a fantastic QB but his college interests are either in the line or tightend. I have heard he has shown out at camps in the tightend spot. May be more of a natural position. Good luck to him in going to the next level.

Hopefully one of Hville's sophomores will step up and compete with the very talented Mason. Hville's freshmen did rack up over 2400 rushing yds and average 42 points a game in an undefeated season last year. (7-0) I would agree with the comments about Beech being better than you think. With both VanZants, Hathaway, Campbell, Hafner, and Dockery they should score some points. Brutal opening 4 games though (SC, Henry County, GHS, and Indy).

I agree. I think Beech may be more of a team to watch than Lebanon now with the QB gone to play at Oakland. Crabtree will pull something out of his hat. I would not be surprised to see Beech at 2-2 or better for those 4 games.

I think a lot of the rankings on here will be shattered when the season starts. Plus when did Banks become the only answer for the Green Wave? They were going to be a pretty good team this year with or without him. You guys will soon get used to the name. Jordan Mason. And Beech will do better than most of you are expecting. The only two question marks are Lebanon & MJ. Both could do really good or bad IMO. You guys forgot that this Lebanon team lost a LOT of close games last year.

There are a lot of names people forget when considering Gallatin. I agree I think MJ and Lebanon are ?? While Beech will do better than expected.

There are a lot of names people forget when considering Gallatin. I agree I think MJ and Lebanon are ?? While Beech will do better than expected.

I've talked to some from Stewart's creek and they told me Davis took himself out of the scrimmage they had in the spring because their was no blocking. I hate it for this kid because he seems like a stud athlete with some sort of future. It looks like Lebanon is more of a question mark than mj. Who knows what will happen with mj though but I do know that the region is always better when they are good. It's hard not to consider banks' speed as the game changer though. I've heard he is running at 4.3/4.4 speed. That changes things tremendously.

Interesting rhetoric for sure...

Hendersonville has the most talent across the board and should be the favorite. Unlike so many of you, I think Anderton can and will play QB at the next level. I also don't think Gallatin will be as good as some. SC has some questions, with the biggest being how many carries will Malone actually get. Beech, though young at a lot of positions, still has a lot of talent and Crabtree always seems to find a horse and ride it. MJ has a lot of changes happening, but if Chowbay stays healthy and adapts to the new system they will surprise some people. WC, Lebanon and Portland are all questions to me.

Interesting rhetoric for sure...

Hendersonville has the most talent across the board and should be the favorite. Unlike so many of you, I think Anderton can and will play QB at the next level. I also don't think Gallatin will be as good as some. SC has some questions, with the biggest being how many carries will Malone actually get. Beech, though young at a lot of positions, still has a lot of talent and Crabtree always seems to find a horse and ride it. MJ has a lot of changes happening, but if Chowbay stays healthy and adapts to the new system they will surprise some people. WC, Lebanon and Portland are all questions to me.

Take it for what it's worth eers, I heard at the Vanderbilt camp, Anderton was the best looking tightend of the group. Impressive since he does not play that position. I also heard Memphis wanted him in the line. Talk to the coaches at SC. As of right now his best option is at another position for the D1 schools. That could change with a very good year. He did look impressive in the spring. Nothing diminishes his ability to play wherever at the next level. That is great for him and his family.

Gallatin does need some work at several spots. Everybody does at this point. I just hope they prove you wrong yet again just like they did last year. Predicted second to last in the district and play in the quarter finals. I will take that.

Edited by GWAVE1

I like HHS to win the district. They over achieved last year and Hatfield always does a great job. I think MJ and Gallatin are the next best two and I'll give the nod to the latter due to banks. I do think it was a good move to hire Brown at Mt Juliet. SC will be fourth but I'm not sold on Anderton as a D1 QB. Athlete yes just not QB. I'm going on a limb and saying Lebanon fifth above Beech. Lebanon has the talent and coaching to pull an upset and I'm thinking Beech is that chance. WC and Portland at the bottom and I'm saying WC just because they have more talent.