2014 9AAA

eers

BTW where has wcp been? Trey perry must be doing some things right to keep him so quiet.

Trust me it ain't perry, there is no need to talk when nothing good is going on. I know people have this region all messed up on picks. I'm still here just in the background.

I think Hendersonville does well this year but they always have their best playoff runs when they under achieve in the season. I'll go

1 HHS

2 station camp

3 Gallatin (only because of banks)

4 mj* (not sure if they can keep chowbay on the field to make this happen)

5 beech* (lost too much talent)

6 wc * (only because Lebanon doesn't have the depth or o line)

7 Portland/Lebanon tied for last place

* If mj loses chowbay to anything I will move them to 6 and move up the other two teams.

I like these as my picks also. You are correct about Chowbay. The line protecting him is very inexperienced. The O-line is the big ?  The other ? is if Trey will actually let Brown run the show or not? If he doesn't let Brown run the show on offense than I'll predict another bad season for the Bears and a coaching change at years end. The key for Anderton (SC) looking like a D-1 recruit this year will be the lineman giving him enough time. He does have the talent, arm strength, and size to be a solid D-1 QB. People get caught up in the glory positions in football but it's the "Big Nasties" that win games. Alot of these teams have equal talent and thats why the coaches and a little luck will determin 1-5.

Edited by SCBisondad

I like these as my picks also. You are correct about Chowbay. The line protecting him is very inexperienced. The O-line is the big ? The other ? is if Trey will actually let Brown run the show or not? If he doesn't let Brown run the show on offense than I'll predict another bad season for the Bears and a coaching change at years end. The key for Anderton (SC) looking like a D-1 recruit this year will be the lineman giving him enough time. He does have the talent, arm strength, and size to be a solid D-1 QB. People get caught up in the glory positions in football but it's the "Big Nasties" that win games. Alot of these teams have equal talent and thats why the coaches and a little luck will determin 1-5.

I think that a lot of chowbay's problem is attitude from the things I've heard. I'm not sure that he is the leader a qb needs to be. The bison look to be strong this year though, but I haven't seen enough of Anderton to say one way or another. I think that if he does well without his 5* he can show that he is ready for d1. Best of luck to everyone this year.

Just talked to a guy and he told me about a wide receiver named bo Hodges. He played basketball with Kyle. He told me bo is a division 1 recruit that will have 50 catches and 14 tds. So Kyle will have another major wr.

50 and 14 won't happen at SC unless they realize the biggest weapon they have is a 230 lb running back. Hodges is young and SC has always had a problem getting people open, because of the double team. If they use Malone, defenses will have to walk another body into the box. Otherwise the WRs will be bracketed and ineffective.