2014 9AAA

eers

I had an interesting conversation today with a former mj player. Great kid and will do well I hope. I won't mention any names since I don't know anything for sure is true with what he said, but wcp might have some good information sometimes. For the sake of the kids at mj I hope it's not, but it sounds like some of the stuff I've read.

Nobody will know who has the best defense until the season starts. Same goes for offense. I will tell you one thing though. There are going to be some teams that can score some points this year.

confucius say...rumor around here is that Gallatin scheduled TC for their Homecoming....confucius say....Gallatin must not care too much for a homecoming Victory!!!! :popcorneater:

Edited by confuciuschang

I had an interesting conversation today with a former mj player. Great kid and will do well I hope. I won't mention any names since I don't know anything for sure is true with what he said, but wcp might have some good information sometimes. For the sake of the kids at mj I hope it's not, but it sounds like some of the stuff I've read.

Nowayout got anything for this?

I know kisler does..

It ain't a rumor. Bring the whole county and let's have a huge crowd.

confucius say...at least y'all will have an excuse... :roflol: We'll turn the lights off down here when we leave...whole town will be there.

oh and BTW...TC beat Beech 7-2 in a little friendly 7 on 7 last week....i'd like to thank them for coming down and playing us...Crabtree is a good coach.

Edited by confuciuschang

confucius say...at least y'all will have an excuse... :roflol: We'll turn the lights off down here when we leave...whole town will be there.

oh and BTW...TC beat Beech 7-2 in a little friendly 7 on 7 last week....i'd like to thank them for coming down and playing us...Crabtree is a good coach.

Excuse?? Not sure what you mean by that. Just show up!!