Perry County 2014

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see PC get back in the mix of things, It makes the game between PC and WC a lot more fun. Last year it seemed like PC was just out to start a fight.

You're one hundred percent right wildcat. Last season all Perry County wanted to do was talk smack and make stupid boneheaded penalties like poking at the eyes, punching, taunting, and anything else you can think of. They still have the same coach this year and in my opinion that's a joke. If i was the administrator i wouldn't have him as Head Coach because these kids are not disciplined. I would love for the Perry County/ Wayne County rivalry to get going again like we saw when Austin Rice and Tyler Rice from Wayne County played Jacob Tucker and Dray Mercer from Perry County. Those two teams had all the respect in the world for one another. Good Luck to the Wildcats this year. Can't wait for y'all to come up Hwy 13 to play. There may not be 4,000 screaming fans but it should be a good atmosphere. 

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Confucius. May I ask where you are from good sir? I've never seen you on here and i would like to say welcome to the message boards.

As you can see by the way he responded to your kind gesture, Confucius has quite the attitude problem. Many of the posters on CoachT have noticed it. He is actually a Trousdale Co supporter. It's a shame he doesn't have the same class and grace that most associated with the Trousdale program have. Just watch and you will see by the way he responds to this post.

As you can see by the way he responded to your kind gesture, Confucius has quite the attitude problem. Many of the posters on CoachT have noticed it. He is actually a Trousdale Co supporter. It's a shame he doesn't have the same class and grace that most associated with the Trousdale program have. Just watch and you will see by the way he responds to this post.

confucius say,,,who asked you, and wasn't nobody talking to you.

You're one hundred percent right wildcat. Last season all Perry County wanted to do was talk smack and make stupid boneheaded penalties like poking at the eyes, punching, taunting, and anything else you can think of. They still have the same coach this year and in my opinion that's a joke. If i was the administrator i wouldn't have him as Head Coach because these kids are not disciplined. I would love for the Perry County/ Wayne County rivalry to get going again like we saw when Austin Rice and Tyler Rice from Wayne County played Jacob Tucker and Dray Mercer from Perry County. Those two teams had all the respect in the world for one another. Good Luck to the Wildcats this year. Can't wait for y'all to come up Hwy 13 to play. There may not be 4,000 screaming fans but it should be a good atmosphere.

You too are correct, those we're some great games. There may not be 4000 screaming fans there but I will be!