13-A 2014 New season

Its coming down to about a month till football starts back up in west tennessee, I know im really excited. We had some big surprises as well as big disappointmensts last season. We had most of our teams make the playoffs How do you all think everyone stacks up this season?

My prediction

1. Huntingdon

2. Bruceton

3. Dresden

4.Mckenzie

5.Gleason

6. West Carroll

Huntingdon will be tough like always, Bruceton should be strong as well, Dresden and Mckenzie are both up in the air to me, I dont think dresden can match wat they did last season, Mckenzie should be better. i heard gleason lost most of there starters( dont know if this is true) to graduation. It should be a good district this year just like always.

Guest hevyrevy1611

That's the spirit yso! DREAM BIG! & WORK HARD! Yes! Thanks for props LC68. IF Dresden can ever tame those Stangs, it'll be a big boost. The day it happens the Lions will take a big step forward as far as self-confidence and having a sense of empowerment goes. Whooping one's "bullies" will do that for you! Though a long ways off, last week will be here in a flash! MUCH football until then, and hopefully afterwards too in playoffs!

I just dont think dresden can match what they did last year

As big a Dresden fan as I am I have a hard time seeing this young of a team matching last year also (and last year was a little underachieving). Last years seniors won more football games in four years then any other Dresden class in history. Our most likely, all state QB is gone. We have talent out the wazoo but its young unproven talent. next year and year after I think we are as tough as anyone around. But I really hope I'm wrong about this year.

Its coming down to about a month till football starts back up in west tennessee, I know im really excited. We had some big surprises as well as big disappointmensts last season. We had most of our teams make the playoffs How do you all think everyone stacks up this season?

My prediction

1. Huntingdon

2. Bruceton

3. Dresden

4.Mckenzie

5.Gleason

6. West Carroll

Huntingdon will be tough like always, Bruceton should be strong as well, Dresden and Mckenzie are both up in the air to me, I dont think dresden can match wat they did last season, Mckenzie should be better. i heard gleason lost most of there starters( dont know if this is true) to graduation. It should be a good district this year just like always.

Bulldogs lost a lot. Be a tough one this year.......like usual. For giggles 14A looks to have the tougher district. 13A tough bunch, but down a bit this year

Bulldogs lost a lot. Be a tough one this year.......like usual. For giggles 14A looks to have the tougher district. 13A tough bunch, but down a bit this year

Agreed 14A is stout this year. Think our district will be represented well come playoff time. What about bruceston ? They should still be pretty good.
  • Upvote 1

Agreed 14A is stout this year. Think our district will be represented well come playoff time. What about bruceston ? They should still be pretty good.

The Tigerfan could fill you in I assume. My guess......Willis will run hard, still have the other scat back/receiver, QB gone, other reciever gone, and had a handful of seniors @ the west tn game last year with your Dresden boys.