Murphy Fair's Preseason 6A - All-State Team

kwc

I can't seem to cut and paste the list into the editor without it looking horrible, therefore I'm just going to post the link and let you look at it like that.

Murphy Fair's Preseason 6A - All-State

In the words of the Saturday Night Live's 'church lady' character ... "Talk amongst yourselves".

At the end of the year I would bet that Maryville RB Jalen (sp?) Burgess will be an All Stater at that position. Shocked he isn't on there to be honest. I would also maybe put Dylan Shynsky (sp?) on there as well for Maryville @ one of the LB spots. Surprised their isn't but one Rebel on there. Also don't be shocked to see a few Maryville O-Linemen on there at the end of the year, and it also wouldn't shock me if their QB doesn't make All State, too.

Edited by SweetScience

At the end of the year I would bet that Maryville RB Jalen (sp?) Burgess will be an All Stater at that position. Shocked he isn't on there to be honest. I would also maybe put Dylan Shynsky (sp?) on there as well for Maryville @ one of the LB spots. Surprised their isn't but one Rebel on there. Also don't be shocked to see a few Maryville O-Linemen on there at the end of the year, and it also wouldn't shock me if their QB doesn't make All State, too.

Interesting.

Interesting.

Haha only reason why I just mentioned them is because they're pretty much the only team besides Oak Ridge that I know a lot about. Burgess is the real deal. I know that much. Jennings and Oliver and Jones from Oakland are obviously  legit choices, but other than that I don't know much about the others mentioned.

Edited by SweetScience

SS .....Burgess iz a spesseemun.....He's trimmed down a littull.....gotten faster and stronger..... banchin' ovur 400 eye'm heerin'......Shinsky iz just a tacklin' masheen.....3 yeer startur....cat qwik and strong.....and eye'm heerin he may cairy tha bawl moore this yeer two.....Maybee sumthin' like tha way thay used Jacob West inn 2011..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

SS .....Burgess iz a spesseemun.....He's trimmed down a littull.....gotten faster and stronger..... banchin' ovur 400 eye'm heerin'......Shinsky iz just a tacklin' masheen.....3 yeer startur....cat qwik and strong.....and eye'm heerin he may cairy tha bawl moore this yeer two.....Maybee sumthin' like tha way thay used Jacob West inn 2011..... :popcorneater:

Agree on all accounts. Nobody from outside of this area has much heard of Burgess yet, but they sure will before seasons end, that's for sure.

I can't seem to cut and paste the list into the editor without it looking horrible, therefore I'm just going to post the link and let you look at it like that.

Murphy Fair's Preseason 6A - All-State

In the words of the Saturday Night Live's 'church lady' character ... "Talk amongst yourselves".

The coaches have the wrong Oakland linebacker on this list.................