State champions predictions

Allenboy16

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3A Alcoa, 4A Catholic, 5A Oak Ridge, 6A Maryville. I don't know anything about 1A or 2A

Dang! I like your 5A prediction! lol! That's a heck of a prediction. What makes you think that? Only way I see that happening is if Henry Co and West somehow get upset EARLY, which I honestly cannot see happening. I hope you're right though and we appreciate the love! hah

Dang! I like your 5A prediction! lol! That's a heck of a prediction. What makes you think that? Only way I see that happening is if Henry Co and West somehow get upset EARLY, which I honestly cannot see happening. I hope you're right though and we appreciate the love! hah

I picked Oak Ridge because I'm pulling hard for the local teams. I went to college with Coach Graham and I use to coach Tee Higgins in AAU. So I would love for the guys (as well as Catholic) to win it all. The Wildcats have speed and The U (I'm talking old school Jimmy Jonhson Miami) showed us that speed kills baby.

More have picked Oakland than Maryville that's weighed in on it on this thread. Key will be coaching. Oakland is loaded with D-1 talent. The question is, can they be as good scheme wise to bring out that advantage.

Coach Mac will not outcoach GQ, but I think he can get enough out of his talent-laden team to squeak by in the semi's.