New CPA Soccer Coach

reaction

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was still at CAK just took a break from high school coaching.

Thanks for the "shout out" Reaction. Looking forward to getting back in the game in high school. Which obviously means getting back in the game on the boards!

Looking forward to meting on at some point.  Let me apologize in advance for robjim - he ain't right.

Looking forward to meting on at some point.  Let me apologize in advance for robjim - he ain't right.

Coach G, you already know me to be a reliable source, take it from me that both robjim and bighurt ain't right. They both have accents that sound nothing like mine. Fortunately we do a good job of keeping them out of public view by giving them jobs in the press box during football games.

Coach G, you already know me to be a reliable source, take it from me that both robjim and bighurt ain't right. They both have accents that sound nothing like mine. Fortunately we do a good job of keeping them out of public view by giving them jobs in the press box during football games.

Ouch!

It's all good, because "I ain't right" myself. I think we will get along marvelously...