WC @ DC in Week 0

hitme

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42-21 WC will be much improved and numbers are up, but won't stop DC offense.

I agree DC will win this one by at least 3 tds, but WC wont score 21 points. WC may be improved by the end of the season, but game 1 isn't going to be pretty for them. They got new starters all around, new O and D schemes. I look for a 45-10 type score.

Steve Trapp will be the difference. He is the best coach under the age of 40 in the state.

Might not be the best coach in the district under 40. I think he made a mistake last year keeping the spread. He has a tall, strong arm pocket passer than can be a D-1 talent someday. But he is not Poteet or York. Bring in a TE or a FB for added protetion, limit his hits. He has the arm to throw receivers open. I also think he is more of a offensive side only coach for the most part. He is a good coach don't get me wrong, but entire state? I think Creasey from TC is around 38-39, hard to put Trapp above him.

Might not be the best coach in the district under 40. I think he made a mistake last year keeping the spread. He has a tall, strong arm pocket passer than can be a D-1 talent someday. But he is not Poteet or York. Bring in a TE or a FB for added protetion, limit his hits. He has the arm to throw receivers open. I also think he is more of a offensive side only coach for the most part. He is a good coach don't get me wrong, but entire state? I think Creasey from TC is around 38-39, hard to put Trapp above him

Trapp does more with less, Creasy wins with 5-6a athletes against 1a and 2a teams!

very true but hard to beleave with 2100 students, if the coach is as good as some think, he couldn't find a few big boys to block. DC will win easily, just not the 5-6 td win they have seen in the past.

It's not as easy as just finding some big bodies and placing them in there. Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am, I will be the first to say afterwards, but I just don't see this game being competitive at all. It takes time for a line to come together and gel as a unit. They lose so much,  and will be extremely inexperienced. I think this game will be over by the end of the first.

It's not as easy as just finding some big bodies and placing them in there. Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am, I will be the first to say afterwards, but I just don't see this game being competitive at all. It takes time for a line to come together and gel as a unit. They lose so much, and will be extremely inexperienced. I think this game will be over by the end of the first.

again, might be true. But if WC is down 3td's by the end of 1st qtr, they are looking at a 1-9 season. I don't see that happening this year. They won't be great or even sniff the playoffs, but should be much better coached and harder noised. Next year just maybe the playoffs.