Districts 11-12A (Region 6A)

Perry County looked pretty decent tonight in their scrimmage against Mount Pleasant and Union City. The Vikings lost (by touchdowns) 2-1 to Mount Pleasant who are going to turn some heads on offense and lost 2-0 to the reigning State Champs. Vikings offensive line is on average 6-2, 240. Got some big boys but still got things to break out of. Didn't see any altercations like last season. Hope the Vikings will do good this year. 

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry County looked pretty decent tonight in their scrimmage against Mount Pleasant and Union City. The Vikings lost (by touchdowns) 2-1 to Mount Pleasant who are going to turn some heads on offense and lost 2-0 to the reigning State Champs. Vikings offensive line is on average 6-2, 240. Got some big boys but still got things to break out of. Didn't see any altercations like last season. Hope the Vikings will do good this year. 

On another thread Big Swo said UC 5 scores PC 0

a lotta big old fat boys up there in Linden...gotta lot at Waynesboro and Collinwood too. The foodstamps are doing wonders out here in the boondocks...I kinda miss those skinny kids that were raised on fried squirrel, cornbread, and poke salad though. But time marches on and so do the changes.

Yep time marches on Like half of the Cwood Team and the coach!  Just saying!  What's going on over there, thats just not like Cwood to have low numbers?

if we are down, what are you...we are looking for our third straight over your team this season

Well last year when Cwood beat us, these young men were ashamed and had hit rock bottom! That was probably one of if not the worse game ever that i had seen WC play and the kids took note and turned there season around and we are proud of them for it! What did Cwood do from that point on with their season!  This will be WC's time to shine and there won't be anything Cwood can do about it!  Just my opinion and we all know what they say about opinions!   "GO CATS"

we got plenty of players, you will see come the third game

i don't have to wait til the third game, WC is going to monkey stomp cwood! If WC don't win by 5 scores it will be because coach Rice calls the dogs off ! Get used to being at the bottom of the region because I don't see y'all giving it up for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

Idk if anyone has looked at the classifications for the 2015-2016 seasons but 1A has just gotten harder with Trousdale Co, Mckenize and Huntingdon being back in. I thought I'd let y'all know.

Our region will now be this for the next 2 seasons.

Collinwood

Columbia Acd (if they allow privates to play)

Cornersville

Mount Pleasant

Perry Co

Summertown

Wayne Co

Idk if anyone has looked at the classifications for the 2015-2016 seasons but 1A has just gotten harder with Trousdale Co, Mckenize and Huntingdon being back in. I thought I'd let y'all know.

Collinwood

Cornersville

Mount Pleasant

Perry Co

Summertown

Wayne Co

I think it will be rediculous if they force the privates out with no real reason.  Just because some schools do illegal things doesn't mean others do.  I know for certain, atleast while I was there, that CA was by the book and I think it would be a shame if they had to potentially get rid of playing MtP, WC, and Collinwood.  

**I would assume mtp would probably always stay on the schedule with the close proximity, but the others i'm not so sure of. 

Edited by Monkey Wrench

I think it will be rediculous if they force the privates out with no real reason. Just because some schools do illegal things doesn't mean others do. I know for certain, atleast while I was there, that CA was by the book and I think it would be a shame if they had to potentially get rid of playing MtP, WC, and Collinwood.

**I would assume mtp would probably always stay on the schedule with the close proximity, but the others i'm not so sure of.

I totally agree man. CA has been just like the rest of us, up and down from year to year. The thing is, is that some privates are doing things illegal and it gives the rest of them a bad look. I don't think privates will split in the next couple of years, but I have a feeling one day it will come to that....prolly sooner rather than later.

Collinwood

Cornersville

Mount Pleasant

Perry Co

Summertown

Wayne Co

Trousdale co would more than likely play up, if im not mistaken they are playing up right now