cwoodbball............ 27-7

wildcatalumni........ 38-8

IMAWCFAN............ 37-9

wildcat89............... 37-9

PCsupporter4life... 34-12

Monkey Wrench......16-6

alumni1.................. 13-2

Edited by Big Bigby

Also.... As an honorable mention... Since this thread is titled "District 11-12A (Region 6A).

It is worth bringing us all to attention that Columbia Academy is 2014 Region 6A Champions.(as the old Region stood)

In next weeks match ups, we will be finding out who places 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the old Region 6.

I bring this up because I can remember many a threads and post with people always arguing and debating who would be the top 4 teams of Region 6 that would be automatic locks for playoffs... Then the same debating who would be the wild card contenders.

Can anyone remember when CA last held the Region title? If ever?.... I honestly don't know.

Edited by Big Bigby

Were here just not much to talk about with a bye week. Bigby when did you become such a ca fan?

I'm not.... But this is a Region 6 thread to talk about Region 6 teams ... If no one else wants to recognize the top of the Region for biased reasons.... I will.

I don't see many CA fans clamoring to talk about it neither, if so, I wouldn't have to post to talk about their accomplishment or games. I'd just sat back and read.

I'm Taking My Base and Going Home:

... lol.... only close thing I found to taking my ball and going home; I don't wanna play no more cause I didn't like the call.... :D

It seems to me you are comparing WC fans to sore losers, but thats not the case at all!  The only thing upsetting most of us is the constant problem we as a team have had, and that would be turnovers!  That's been our hardest thing to overcome, not the other teams to this point!  If this team, " meaning coaches and kids"  don't figure it out we won't go much further, and that we realize!  So to answer your comment, no we haven't took our ball and went home!  Just a boring bi-week that we badly need to get well so we will take it and prepare for MTP !!!!!!  "GO CATS"