AC vs Fulton Scrimmage

Bravey

Anybody go to this scrimmage ?? Wondering how it went .. I know AC had a good RB and almost all their line back I heard .. since Falcons lost alot of lineman to graduation and have 2 starting OL hurt figure AC may have had their way in the trenches ... Falcons still have alot of play makers but dont know if they have line to support or not .. 2 starting DE's hurt for Falcons .. may have been tough to slow down the AC running game ...... anybody go to this scrimmage ?? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody go to this scrimmage ?? Wondering how it went .. I know AC had a good RB and almost all their line back I heard .. since Falcons lost alot of lineman to graduation and have 2 starting OL hurt figure AC may have had their way in the trenches ... Falcons still have alot of play makers but dont know if they have line to support or not .. 2 starting DE's hurt for Falcons .. may have been tough to slow down the AC running game ...... anybody go to this scrimmage ?? 

Not sure how the scrimmage went, but AC lost most of if not all of those O-linemen from last year. They have a re-vamped OL this year. Still have Fox @ RB.

Not sure how the scrimmage went, but AC lost most of if not all of those O-linemen from last year. They have a re-vamped OL this year. Still have Fox @ RB.

Ok .I must have misunderstood .. I thought I heard Gillam say on the news that they had 4 returning OL starters ... I knew they had the RB back .. by looking at Fulton's website it looks like the Falcons scored at least 8 or 9 TD's .. didnt say how many AC scored ... AC speed must not be very good .. was posted alot of long TD passes and long Runs by Fulton .. and 1 by the 270 pound fullback for Fulton for 65 yards. 

Ok .I must have misunderstood .. I thought I heard Gillam say on the news that they had 4 returning OL starters ... I knew they had the RB back .. by looking at Fulton's website it looks like the Falcons scored at least 8 or 9 TD's .. didnt say how many AC scored ... AC speed must not be very good .. was posted alot of long TD passes and long Runs by Fulton .. and 1 by the 270 pound fullback for Fulton for 65 yards. 

I'm on Fulton's website right now and I see nothing about the scrimmage. But yeah if a 270 LB guy outruns a whole team I don't think that would be a good sign for overall team speed.

I was there and Fulton had their way with them on both sides of the ball. Not even sure AC got close to the end zone. Fulton scored 11 or so times. Had 2 big guys out. One is due back in a couple weeks and the other had an MRI sat morning.

Wow .. thats hard to believe considering Falcons lost 9  starters on offense to graduation. ... 

I was there and Fulton had their way with them on both sides of the ball. Not even sure AC got close to the end zone. Fulton scored 11 or so times. Had 2 big guys out. One is due back in a couple weeks and the other had an MRI sat morning.

yea  ..I knew the kid that is 6'5 270 with offers from MTSU and a couple others has been hurt .. and saw another projected starter on OL and DL on crutches this past week .. so that 2 big losses considering they lost all 5 OL to graduation ..hopefully the young ones can grow up fast or we may be playing some WR's at OL ..LOL