The 29th Annual Tiny Day/Red Edmonds Memorial in Greeneville TN

CD1975

The 29th annual Tiny Day/Red Edmonds  Memorial will be April 24, 25, and 26 in Greeneville TN. This tournament fills up fast so if you want in e-mail at tim_armstrong@Comcast.net we have room for 30 teams.  You will play 4 games in pool play on Friday and Saturday and then go into Championship play on Sunday.  Scholarships given to any young lady that goes on to play softball at the College level.  Championship Shirts given to players in each Division on Sunday. Unicoi County will be back to defend their title as the overall winner comes back at no cost on entry fee. This tournament has given out over 75000.00 in scholarships over the past 28 years. You can also reach me at 423-823-2584 to reserve a spot as I already have several teams on the list, so don't miss out on the longest running tournament in the State come and be a part of this

WELCOME:

GATLINBURG PITTMAN                UNICOI COUNTY

ST. BENEDICT (MEMPHIS)            UNIVERSITY HIGH

MORRISTOWN EAST                     UNAKA

COCKE COUNTY                            CHEROKEE

NORTH GREENE                            SULLIVAN CENTRAL

GREENEVILLE                                CHUCKEY-DOAK

Edited by CD1975

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an update list of who received scholarship money from the 2014 tournament their name the school they played at and where they are going.  Each young lady received 600.00 each and here they are:

Brooke Strother from Unicoi County going to Walters State

Caley Hodge from Elizabethton going to Emory & Henry

Danielle Loving from Elizabethton going to Emory & Henry

Kaitlin Campbell from Happy Valley going to Milligan

Courtney Leonard from Sullivan East going to Emory & Henry

WELCOME:

DAVID CROCKETT 

Great to have you come back again look forward to hearing from more, so don't miss out on this filling up fast.                                                        

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

WELCOME BACK: HAPPY VALLEY                                                           this is filling up fast this year still not too late to be a part of this once you come I think you will be back .....try it once I think you'll like it!

• 2 months later...