Nashville Nighthawks 14u

nhcoach

Nighthawks 2000

(Fall & 2015 season)

Nighthawks 2000

The Nashville Nighthawks are looking for addational catcher.

The teams we have coached in the past have all played at the level of events to make you recruitable player for college. We help all our kids in begining the process of being recruited. We have had will over 100 kids play college softball.

If you are a top level leader/catcher/hitter with a 2000 DOB. Email us for information and send us your playing history and acheivements. All positions open.

Larry Spear

615-519-1222

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 Players needed

Nighthawks 2000 are looking for an impact catcher / hitter and middle infielder / hitter. If you are a high level impact player that want to start your recruiting process, come workout with use.

* * *We will be having a 2014 Graduate form University of Alabama Softball player work with the team.

The teams we have coached in the past have all played at the level of events to make you recruit able player for college. We help all our kids in beginning the process of being recruited. We have had over 100 kids play college softball.

If you are a top level leader/catcher/hitter with a 2000 DOB. Email us for information and send us your playing history and achievements.

Larry Spear

615-519-1222

[email protected]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team