Dobyns-Bennett at Farragut

I went to the game up at Kingsport last year and Farragut should have won that game, after that, both teams had an off year. I expect both to be much improved and look forward to seeing the game at Fox Den next Friday night.  Farragut is again big up front and has a good running back, and will see if that is enough to counter DBs speed. I think Farragut wins, 21-14

If our defense is weak in any part of it's game,another team will go to that " well " until we stop them.A good passing team will also throw in some dives,draws,screens and whatever it takes to keep the defense off balance when we try to add extra help in the backfield or blitz packages up front.It's all part  of the game and we have really good coaches that know these things.The players will just have to make plays on both sides of ball.Farragut matched up perfect with us last year and I didn't want to see them again after that first meeting.They have a great overall sports program and I've seen them beat us more then once in football.I don't know how we match up this year but it should be a very exciting atmosphere for a friday night football game in knoxville.Roll Tribe !