Dobyns-Bennett at Farragut

Don't overlook Farragut's running game.  Their junior running back, Thomas, was the Prepxta sophmore of the year in 2013 and is running behind a 6' 5" 270 pound Division I recruit offensive lineman.   Their new quarterback did more then hold his own in 7 on 7 scrimages passing to an excellent receiver.   For an unbiased view unapproved website preseason 6A rankings has Farragut #14 and DB #23.  

• Upvote 1

Don't overlook Farragut's running game.  Their junior running back, Thomas, was the Prepxta sophmore of the year in 2013 and is running behind a 6' 5" 270 pound Division I recruit offensive lineman.   Their new quarterback did more then hold his own in 7 on 7 scrimages passing to an excellent receiver.   For an unbiased view unapproved website preseason 6A rankings has Farragut #14 and DB #23.  

Passing league means nothing Oak Ridge won it all a few years back and wasn't worth anything up at UT. The QB is green hardly any playing time on friday nights besides the Maryville because Farragut didn't want the starter to get banged around before the playoff's.  I have seen Farragut scrimmage Aloca not much to talk about it was 35 to 3 Aloca in that scrimmage at the half and they called it for the weather.  We will see what Farragut has the first 4 games if they can make it out alive the big line really didn't show me much at Aloca for his size slow off the ball.  Don't matter how big you are but how tough you are and I haven't seen it with Farragut this year defense soft and o line not tough enough yet.

Edited by rollnoles

Im not afraid of a team running on us .. we have done well at stuffing run especially green devils big baccks..passing i think we will take away a few this game due to new qb pressure and making him pass !! See uall in 4 days !!! (((((Last time db was there it was a 5 + hour game and it was a long ride home even after we won ... as long as storms stay away im looking forward to this one))))))

I am hoping to get a chance to see Farragut practice today since I haven't been able to see much of my Admirals yet besides the Alcoa scrimmage because the other two scrimmages were at Cookeville and at Ooltewah.

The Alcoa scrimmage didn't look too good, but then again it is Alcoa, so I hope to get to see them at practice today to get a true gauge of the team. 

Hope to have more this evening.

I know a scrimage is just that a "scrimage" . We scored 14 preety quick against the big bad boys of greenville !! And against shill it was 21- 14 when the jamboree min. where up and we were driving about to score (just 1 more min ) lol ... i think it might be in the mid 40s with faragut in the 20s...i have a feeling its going to be a very humid night fri.

From what I've seen from DB,it could be a low scoring game.D should be fine vs the run and come up with some stops on the pass.Just have to play assignment football.I say DB gets out of knoxville with a 21 to 17 win.

Edited by kingindian33