Sevier County @ Bearden

gobears89

Anybody know how the Bulldogs have looked in the pre season?

SC has looked average to me so far. It will be nice to see them in a real game its hard to tell much from the west scrimmage or the pigeon forge jamboree. The Defense did get the jamboree shut out so I guess thats good. The Bears Offense may be more committed to the run game than in the past which I also think is good.

The Delong kid will have 300 yards rushing if they have not improved on D and I dont think they will be as good as on Offense as they were at this point last year. So based on that Im going to say Bears 35 Bearden 21. I hope Im wrong and the score is 56-10 but Im not sure about this team yet. I think they could be 1 of those teams that goes 7- 3 during the season but then make a deep run in the playoffs.They have alot of room for improvement and seem slowly headed in that direction. Hopefully they get the win stay healthy and keep getting better.

GoBears!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know how the Bulldogs have looked in the pre season?

SC has looked average to me so far. It will be nice to see them in a real game its hard to tell much from the west scrimmage or the pigeon forge jamboree. The Defense did get the jamboree shut out so I guess thats good. The Bears Offense may be more committed to the run game than in the past which I also think is good.

The Delong kid will have 300 yards rushing if they have not improved on D and I dont think they will be as good as on Offense as they were at this point last year. So based on that Im going to say Bears 35 Bearden 21. I hope Im wrong and the score is 56-10 but Im not sure about this team yet. I think they could be 1 of those teams that goes 7- 3 during the season but then make a deep run in the playoffs.They have alot of room for improvement and seem slowly headed in that direction. Hopefully they get the win stay healthy and keep getting better.

GoBears!!

Won't even be close. Bearden wasn't any good last year and has a brand new coaching staff and we all know what that entails. I know SC does as well, but I feel like they are in a much better position than Bearden is in right now. Bearden has looked bad to say the least in their scrimmages. Got trounced by 4A Loudon and South Doyle scored 41 on them in one quarter of a scrimmage. This game will be a rout. Bearden is in for a LONG year.

Won't even be close. Bearden wasn't any good last year and has a brand new coaching staff and we all know what that entails. I know SC does as well, but I feel like they are in a much better position than Bearden is in right now. Bearden has looked bad to say the least in their scrimmages. Got trounced by 4A Loudon and South Doyle scored 41 on them in one quarter of a scrimmage. This game will be a rout. Bearden is in for a LONG year.

Yeah they looked sad at the jamboree but DeLong didn't play. A supposedly down Powell team scored three times on them.

I agree SC BIG!

I love my Bears but I hate to say. I think they have took some steps back. This will not be the same Sevier County team we have seen in recent years. I honestly think that the IMAC may be in jeopardy for the first time in years. Don't get me wrong Lingenfelter will get them better thru the transition. Ya its true scrimmages and a jamboree doesn't say much but you still get an idea of the team chemistry. I hope I am proven wrong this week against Bearden. My prediction.

DeLong and the Bearden squad rushes for 300+ yards while chewing some clock. And this game ends up much closer then some think. Because I still don't see Sevier County stopping the run.

SCHS = 17 Bearden 28