Loudon @ William Blount

jake

Loudon 27 William Blount 20 in a close game. Don't let that Maryville game play with your heads because that was the third string and if they were out to not lose they would not have punted that ball away or came out that last series with the third string offense. Loudon has nine back on both sides of the ball that got better as the year went. This will be close but because of last week I think William Blount just got set up for a sucker punch Friday Night their not counting on. 

Loudon 27 William Blount 20 in a close game. Don't let that Maryville game play with your heads because that was the third string and if they were out to not lose they would not have punted that ball away or came out that last series with the third string offense. Loudon has nine back on both sides of the ball that got better as the year went. This will be close but because of last week I think William Blount just got set up for a sucker punch Friday Night their not counting on. 

I remember Seymour beating Maryville in 2008 Jamboree. Seymour was jumping up and down like they won state. Seymour must have had that big Maryville win on their mind the next week vs Heritage. Heritage whipped Seymour 24-6 that night.

William Blount better not overlook Loudon.