Loudon @ William Blount

jake

I really think that alot of people are scared of WB this year or something because there has been lots of WB haters pop out of the woodworks this summer. The heritage kids acted like they won the superbowl after they beat alcoa but I haven't seen anyone say anything about that. Look.. It was a jamboree and I think more than anything all the kids were just excited to be under the lights and the fact that both county schools won was just icing on the cake. I haven't seen any evidence that our boys have a big head from winning the jamboree. They will be ready to go friday night.

I've seen so many upsets in the jamboree over all of these years and the season turn out opposite that game. I think it's great to see them play and win last week and I do hope they win against Loudon but if I had to bet on that game I would use my head to come up with the winner not my heart.

I'm using my head. Last year we scored 40 points midway through the 2nd QTR. And this year we are a much better team on offense and our defense has shown lots of improvement since the SD scrimmage. I really think you will see this team play with a chip on their shoulder every single week. To put it nicely Loudon does not have a snowball's chance friday night.

I really think that alot of people are scared of WB this year or something because there has been lots of WB haters pop out of the woodworks this summer. The heritage kids acted like they won the superbowl after they beat alcoa but I haven't seen anyone say anything about that. Look.. It was a jamboree and I think more than anything all the kids were just excited to be under the lights and the fact that both county schools won was just icing on the cake. I haven't seen any evidence that our boys have a big head from winning the jamboree. They will be ready to go friday night.

You aren't gonna see signs of them having a big head. You only see what you want, including zero day to day happenings on the field. The team is improved, but the guy doing the most talking and speculating has no clue what is going on.

^ I just know that I have seen a night and day difference since that SD scrimmage. Every time I have seen the team since then they have shown improvement. I think they needed that wake-up call and from what I have seen they have responded very well. And I know a little bit more about the team than you think.

Edited by Governors91

^ I just know that I have seen a night and day difference since that SD scrimmage. Every time I have seen the team since then they have shown improvement. I think they needed that wake-up call and from what I have seen they have responded very well. And I know a little bit more about the team than you think.

I am with Goldblooded on this one, you know zero about this team, other than what others come on here and post. If you have been to a practice, you have watched it with binoculars from outside the stadium.

Edited by jake