Vikings at Longhorns

couch qb

I have heard the new HC at JoCo inherited a pretty dang good team. Obviously, the Vikings take this one but I do think Johnson County has a good year. I think they will finish 3rd in their league behind South and Betsy. Vikings going to be down this year?

Time will tell, Bobby.  I see them finishing 6-4 this year barring upsets.

As for Thursday's game, THS 28  Johnson County 14.

I have heard the new HC at JoCo inherited a pretty dang good team. Obviously, the Vikings take this one but I do think Johnson County has a good year. I think they will finish 3rd in their league behind South and Betsy. Vikings going to be down this year?

I don't think they are down so much as that they have some BIG unanswered questions. How they perform at the QB position will dictate whether they are going to be a 6-4 or a 8-2 team this season. 

I don't see Johnson County in 3rd ahead of North. 

Didn't Johnson County play TN High really close for a half last season?  I 'think' the Viking passing game in the second half allowed the Vikes to pull away.  Closer game than the score showed.  But, how will the 2014 Viking's passing game look this season, considering graduation effects on your passing tandem?

I don't see Johnson County in 3rd ahead of North. 

Didn't Johnson County play TN High really close for a half last season?  I 'think' the Viking passing game in the second half allowed the Vikes to pull away.  Closer game than the score showed.  But, how will the 2014 Viking's passing game look this season, considering graduation effects on your passing tandem?

Johnson County was leading 12-8 at the end of the 1st quarter.  They were trailing 41-12 at the half and the game ended with the score 62-12.

The Vikes have a "safe" target in the passing game but in order to be effective they'll need to try and spread the ball around a little bit.