District 3AAA Summer Report

CarolinaCrazy

Nobody is going to pick against Oak Ridge. They are the clear favorite. They will challenge Oak Ridge and their margin will be less than 25. I just don't think any other team has improved and moves up. AC finished fourth (tied) last year. Or should i say co-fourth place lol. They were young. They have good senior leadership. I feel like they have improved, and are playing good team ball. They will finish better than 4. I will predict 2nd.

I think we can agree OR will be at least as good if not better than last season? They AC by 37 and 33 points, they CC by 38 and 32, central by 46 and 17, Clinton by 53 and 37, Gibbs by 29 and 27, Powell by 32 once, so with AC , Gibbs , and CC prolly a little better and Powell and karns down some, central about the same, halls down a little, yes, I'll stand by the 25 point average winning margin in district play.

Carolina, you seem to know what you're talking about, which teams make the region from both districts?[/quote)

Well I don't know if I know what I'm talking about but for Titan to say AC finishes second in our district is absurd! They've won a grand total of 6 district games the last three seasons and they had a lot more talent on two of those teams for sure. If their so confident in their team why wouldn't they reschedule the first CC game? U know why? Because CC will be missing 4 players and two starters to fball playoffs. AC doesn't have any fballers and see a chance to steal a district win. But that's the way it goes.

As for my thoughts on districts?

3AAA. 1-OR. 4AAA 1- maryville

2- Powell. 2- Farragut

3- karns. 3- heritage

4- CC. 4- HVA

Now, AC, Gibbs, central, could grab fourth. There's not that much difference in 3-9.

Same with bearden. They could get fourth. I see the rest of this district down for sure, with LCity the worst.

I heard LCity cancelled there HOF game with CC? Really? You play in that district and you won't go play lil ole CC?? They must be bad. CC had to scramble to get Sevier county for HOF.

Honestly oak could win our district without any and all of their fballers. Maryville will be solid. I see these two as our sub state teams. If Higgins plays and Middleton keeps doing the right things, this team will play for another state championship. They are as good as any private school out there. Heck, they were better than the team they lost to last year, but that's the way it goes.

ame="CarolinaCrazy" post="3254388" timestamp="1415214128"][

How is 2nd for ac absurd? Not saying they will but they very well could. They lost no-one and are loaded with upperclassmen. Everyone else has lost at least one or more good players. And the bs with u trying to say they to scared to play cc after they get their football players is a joke.

Carolina, you seem to know what you're talking about, which teams make the region from both districts?[/quote)

Well I don't know if I know what I'm talking about but for Titan to say AC finishes second in our district is absurd! They've won a grand total of 6 district games the last three seasons and they had a lot more talent on two of those teams for sure. If their so confident in their team why wouldn't they reschedule the first CC game? U know why? Because CC will be missing 4 players and two starters to fball playoffs. AC doesn't have any fballers and see a chance to steal a district win. But that's the way it goes.

The six district games they won were last year. All those juniors and soph. are returning this year. So obviously those other two teams weren't as talented as you thought.

As far as rescheduling the game, I don't know why you're worried about that - your football players will be available late Friday night lol.

ame="CarolinaCrazy" post="3254388" timestamp="1415214128"]

The six district games they won were last year. All those juniors and soph. are returning this year. So obviously those other two teams weren't as talented as you thought.

As far as rescheduling the game, I don't know why you're worried about that - your football players will be available late Friday night lol.

They were 4-12 last year, 1-15 the year before, and 0-16 Torres senior year. I hope your right on the football players too