What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

Guest WilliamPayne

I have read the posts many times. I can immediately point out a few things you have said that are completely inaccurate and negative about the 2. Beyond an assessment. It is obvious to everyone but you. Wonder why?

I respect your opinion brother, but I must disagree.  I think Crosland is a great shooter, but not a great player.  We all have a limited sample size (including your college coaches) except maybe 90 warrior if he sees most of their games.  I just know he has not done much against cookeville in the past.  I have seen him shoot very well from the 3pt line in tournament games though. I'm sure he'll be much improved from his soph year to junior year.  

Please tell me what I have said about either kid in question that was so horrible? 

Oh well, 4:00 here which means time to go to work.  I'll try to check back tomorrow. I assure you I have no ill will toward any player in 6AAA or former player.  I just simply disagree with some things about their chances at the college level.  Heck, if they prove me wrong...then great.  My feelings aren't hurt and they are better off.  Whats the big deal, lol

Edited by Alumn89

Guest WilliamPayne

And no! Just disagreeing with their potential at the collegiate level is not all you have done. You have knocked every hole in their game. Both my son and Kordell. You have mentioned an attitude with Kordell as being an issue, although not in those exact words. You have probably said 4 to 1 negative v positive about both kids. And if many college coaches think the total opposite, I would tend to side with those that have opinions that are valued. And again, I am. More than willing to prove anything I say. I will back up offers, assessments, anything. You clearly have a distaste for the 2. Plain and simple. I'm not the only one that sees it. And for the record, I have seen Crosland play many times. Many more than your couple times a year against the Cavs.

crosland is a great player and hopefully will get healthy soon. however, we have one now that may be better. that's all i have to say about that. everyone will soon find out what i already know. put it this way he is the best shooter i have ever seen at the high school level  and that goes back over 30 years.

Guest WilliamPayne

Wow. you have me very intrigued warrior. my son and I are actually going to watch a few White County games this year in support of Kordell. I am anxious to see who that is. it's funny you say that because this summer I saw what I thought was the best 3 point shooter I've ever seen in my life.

You have me intrigued as well warrior.  If this kid is that good, I might have to change my mind on some of my "bold predictions".   :mrgreen:

And this is the last thing I'll say (hopefully) regarding the past topic.  I apologize for anything I said that offended anyone or that anyone took as bashing or downing a kid.  I suppose I went to far for a public forum.  I assure you that wasn't my intention but I guess thats what happened as a few of you have pointed out.  So, my apologies.  

crosland is a great player and hopefully will get healthy soon. however, we have one now that may be better. that's all i have to say about that. everyone will soon find out what i already know. put it this way he is the best shooter i have ever seen at the high school level  and that goes back over 30 years.

Looking forward to seeing the Warriors - plan on coming over on the 11th to see the first game.

Warren Co. is a HOF game against Coffee Co. on Nov.13th.. How will Warren Co. be this year?

Thanks for the HOF schedule update.  From what I've seen on here and from seeing them last year, most have a lot of respect for their young talent and wouldn't be surprised if they made a run this year if good coaching and "buy in" from the players happens.   I think the talent is there, but can they be motivated and productive?