What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

There is also a reason bates never got a d1 SNIFF. Just saying. And as far as your poking fun at my comment about payne guarding henderson, those 6 times were in a 2 1/2 minute highlight video! So it obviously happened more. You statement said it didnt happen at all. And you also failed to comment on the fact they matched up for 2 years prior to your boy bates arriving. Nice way to dodge your false statements though.

press man, you are getting way to emotional... the college insider jab was a joke dude.  Again, I am telling you my opinion on what I've seen.  I don't care if you, Bob Knight, Coach K, or anyone else wants to tell me Player X is the greatest thing since sliced bread...  If I see something different with my own 2 eyes, that is my opinion..... Why would it bother you so much If i don't believe some of the stuff you say? 

On second thought... you win Andy Katz. I'm over it already

Edited by Alumn89

I will respectively disagree with your viewing and assessment of said players based on obvious dislikes and biases. I can basically prove with stats you have a bias against the payne kid. And hendersons numbers and performances can argure the same, maybe even more so. Again with the jabs ie andy katz. Ill accept it for what it is dude. You have your opinions and thoughts and that is respected. I will part ways with you on a positive note, best of luck to your CVille boys this season, hope they achieve great things. Best of luck.

Stopthepress, do you have any info on Gage Spence at Stone? He'll been a spoke in the wheel at Stone since his freshman year when they went to state.

Spence will garner some looks but it wont be at a high level. Havent heard very much regarding him in terms of possibilities but i will happily sniff around and let you know what i hear.

Anyway, back to the thread topic.  Any rhea county fans in here?  What do you guys look like?  I know you had the one big freshman, and one of the brothers should be coming back...  Who else?

It would be good to hear from someone in Rhea Co..  CCHS went to Rhea Co. for a play day back in June and came away with the upper hand from some possible bias Cumberland County folks.  I saw their incoming freshmen play last fall as 8th Graders, and they had a talented group - two big boys leading the way.