Hancock County at Harriman

The wait is finally over and football is back! Harriman is returning a big offensive and defensive line along with their leading rusher in Garrett Greene. Harriman got back into the playoffs last year with a 5-5 record and with almost everybody returning and more experience added, it's very possible the Big Blue could have an even better season. I think Harriman comes out and rolls in this one 41-6 BLUE DEVILS!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take offense to this, but I would be surprised by that score. I would not be surprised by a Harriman win, but I would by that kind of margin. Even against Hancock County, that would get some attention from the rest of the district.

Kee Harriman has looked really good this summer against a couple of tough teams in scrimmages and such. They added some talent where talent was needed. Their timing has been on point and they are mixing things up and throwing some new things in. They played close with Oneida, tied with Kingston, and had a couple of turnovers in that Kingston scrimmage that would have went for points but got blown dead. They are a lot better on the defensive side of the ball. They're buying into the system and they're buying into each other. They may surprise some people.

Well I hope they are making a comeback. Those are tough scrimmage matchups. Good luck to the Blue Devils, except for one particular Friday night. ;)

They were really tough scrimmages, but for the schedule we have they should do nothing but help. There's not really an extremely talented team on schedule until we get to district play. Good luck to you fellas out there too!

Don't take offense to this, but I would be surprised by that score. I would not be surprised by a Harriman win, but I would by that kind of margin. Even against Hancock County, that would get some attention from the rest of the district.

No offense taken. The score prediction was based off how this years team is playing in the preseason compared to last as well as how we did against Hancock County last year. I respect Hancock County, given the fact that from what I know they have some growing pains. I just think the way the Big Blue have came together in the preseason, that they are capable of this big of a win. I hope just as much or more than anybody that our boys continue to get better and compete at the top of the district like we once were. When Harriman is relevant, it's just good for our district overall! Good luck to guys against Sweetwater! Greenback week will be here before we know it!

The wait is finally over and football is back! Harriman is returning a big offensive and defensive line along with their leading rusher in Garrett Greene. Harriman got back into the playoffs last year with a 5-5 record and with almost everybody returning and more experience added, it's very possible the Big Blue could have an even better season. I think Harriman comes out and rolls in this one 41-6 BLUE DEVILS!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

I will be honest with you,i see MAYBE three wi s this yr for Harriman.Meigs is MUCH better,Whitwell is MUCH better i think those turn into losses for Harriman this yr,you may have a win over Midway "maybe",unless you have changed your offensive mentality because HHS is very predictable to say the least.Im not being ugly just honest.The new coach at Meigs is getting it done,they have a ton of talent that the previous coach had no clue how to unleash it.Good luck,as i have said before i hooe you all get better it makes our district better and the games more fun to watch!

I will be honest with you,i see MAYBE three wi s this yr for Harriman.Meigs is MUCH better,Whitwell is MUCH better i think those turn into losses for Harriman this yr,you may have a win over Midway "maybe",unless you have changed your offensive mentality because HHS is very predictable to say the least.Im not being ugly just honest.The new coach at Meigs is getting it done,they have a ton of talent that the previous coach had no clue how to unleash it.Good luck,as i have said before i hooe you all get better it makes our district better and the games more fun to watch!

I think this Harriman team would be last years Harriman team by 3 touchdowns. The offense has been very predictable in years past, but they have added quite a bit of new stuff this year. How much of that stuff we'll see is a question but they are much improved from what I've seen so far. How the do under the lights is a question, but their defense is better right now than it's been in a while. The last few years have been really disappointing but this team has a new feel to it. I could be completely wrong, but I like what I've seen in the preseason.

I respect your opinion OnB, but this is one of the best Harriman teams that we've fielded in a while. A bad season for Harriman would be 5 wins or so. This team is very capable of notching 7 and even 8 wins if they stay healthy and play like they're capable of. You heard it here first: come Greenback week as long as our boys are healthy, I think we're very capable of pulling an upset. The best thing about this Harriman team is that alot of folks have them very underrated. Granted they might not win 7 or 8 games, but they will spoil a couple of teams hopes for a district title. Good luck to you fellas over there against Sweetwater tonight!

Oh and thanks for making the same point that I was trying to make earlier. When Harriman is relevant, it makes the whole district better and more competitive. There's too much tradition here to not be at least competitive year in and year out. 

I respect your opinion OnB, but this is one of the best Harriman teams that we've fielded in a while. A bad season for Harriman would be 5 wins or so. This team is very capable of notching 7 and even 8 wins if they stay healthy and play like they're capable of. You heard it here first: come Greenback week as long as our boys are healthy, I think we're very capable of pulling an upset. The best thing about this Harriman team is that alot of folks have them very underrated. Granted they might not win 7 or 8 games, but they will spoil a couple of teams hopes for a district title. Good luck to you fellas over there against Sweetwater tonight!

This will be an interesting season.Tellico thinks they are better,i know Meigs is,Midway should be a little worse than last but not by much.GB i will have to see after tonight and next wk.RKWD is always tough.Grace is king of the hill of course.First is a lock as usual but two and three looks like its up for grabs!

This will be an interesting season.Tellico thinks they are better,i know Meigs is,Midway should be a little worse than last but not by much.GB i will have to see after tonight and next wk.RKWD is always tough.Grace is king of the hill of course.First is a lock as usual but two and three looks like its up for grabs!

If everyone thinks they're up, could this be the year someone knocks them off? Not for the Championship, but I mean just beats them in regular season. I know they lost a few lineman, and their very talented quarterback. How big will that be? Will they feel those shoes or will people be able to key a little more on the run game?