Huntingdon Mustangs vs. Westview Chargers

Westview has better overall team speeds this year. Look out for #3 and 37 if they get in open field. Tough to bring down. Line play might be a little weaker than years past cause of youth. Think this is another good game. Toss up for me. We looked so bad I couldn't tell that much about them.

Westview has better overall team speeds this year. Look out for #3 and 37 if they get in open field. Tough to bring down. Line play might be a little weaker than years past cause of youth. Think this is another good game. Toss up for me. We looked so bad I couldn't tell that much about them.

If thats the case maybe we can just keep scoring and hope #3 and #37 get worn out if we cant stop them.  Should be interesting this week.

Westview will put the ponies of Huntingdon back in the trailer early this Friday. I'll be glad when we can get past all these little single A "teams" on our schedule and play some real football. Since Huntingdon usually plays up when they face the mighty Chargers, I'll be generous with my final score prediction....Westview wins by 21.