Huntingdon Mustangs vs. Westview Chargers

Westview will put the ponies of Huntingdon back in the trailer early this Friday. I'll be glad when we can get past all these little single A "teams" on our schedule and play some real football. Since Huntingdon usually plays up when they face the mighty Chargers, I'll be generous with my final score prediction....Westview wins by 21.

Horse coming after you.... "Nobody puts the mustangs in a corner"

I cant comment on Westview beciuse i haven't watched them this year. i know they are always tough. What has surprised about the Mustangs is they have a about 4 or 5 guys that can run the ball and they are quick and hit the hole. Not a bunch of dancing around. I don't think Huntingdon had to punt last week, but the return teams looked really good, and the kick off team covered well. I don't mind Huntingdon throwing the ball around either!

Westview will put the ponies of Huntingdon back in the trailer early this Friday. I'll be glad when we can get past all these little single A "teams" on our schedule and play some real football. Since Huntingdon usually plays up when they face the mighty Chargers, I'll be generous with my final score prediction....Westview wins by 21.

Might wanna be careful running your mouth like that, because I honestly believe that we have a great chance of improving to 2-0 after Friday night. I really don't think that y'all are physical reading for are rushing attack. I like my mustangs by 7 this Friday night.

We got 99 problems but a pony ain't one.

You. better solve the other 99 before fri. night. If not when THE MUSTANGS roll in they are going to make it a even 100.

We are double A just so you know Rellim51.  Good one horse looks like they might already have 100 problems if they dont think we are up to beating them.  We fumbled like a clown juggles last year and still beat them so no need in getting to bigheaded yet.  

Like I said earlier I think it'll be a close game, but we got 4 or 5 players that can CHARGE it to the endzone against you chargers.  Since you got some speed too this game might be a defensive nightmare.

Probably more than you can learn from obion county, the lions will be ok this year new coaches takes time to adjust. Just shoot for a playoff spot then when you get there go from there

You are correct and personally, just making the playoffs should be our first goal. Our district is overall better throughout the district and making playoffs can be tough.

I think mustangs have a lock on district and toss up from there.