Huntingdon Mustangs vs. Westview Chargers

Whooh this is fun, I'm just getting warmed up here.  Go Big Blue, Stang nation on a a role.  And yes when you are humbled as when UC beat us last year you shut your lip until you prove otherwise.  UC only lost 1 starter, so respect is due for the Tornado's...  When Huntingdon and UC meat both undefeated, it will definetely be the game of the week.   Yes I'm counting chickens or chargers before they are hatched...

TCA fans need to get off this topic and worry at their match up this week. Don't worry TCA fans if y'all are lucky enough to make it far enough to play us we will show y'all how real football is played. And private school ball is no where near the same as public school ball. Might wanna start talking to TSSAA and see if they will let your QB wear a red jersey if y'all make it far enough to play us. Y'all must have played flag football instead of tackle growing up

Last time I checked Mitchell beat you like a dog last year and oh........we beat Mitchell like a dog!! By the way, those were playoff games.....the ones that count unlike scrimmages. After listening to the misinformed or just plain uneducated on the subject Huntington fans, I hope Martin beats you like a snare drum! If I were you I would be worrying about making it far enough to play us.

Oh ya for the TCA fan, I as well never heard of a red jersery being worn in a scrimage game High School, you must have a soft team, hence your loss in week zero and I supspect few more losses to come for you this season. Stangs as well had a freshman running back, that run over and stepped on the chest of one of your D1A recrutied linebackers, lol, the hit could have been heard all the way up on the court square 3 blocks away.

You are one dumb fool. The kid running the ball on that hit was a freshmen! By the way, do you know who St George's is? I don't think the Stangs want to tangle with them. Our schedule is much, much tougher than your pansy schedule. UC is the only serious team you play other than Martin. Soft, why don't you go to our coach and tell him that face to face. He's 6'4", 300 and was a 4 year OL starter for Memphis. He makes that call and I don't blame him. Why take the chance when passing is your main threat. You're just jealous because you don't have a kid who can throw it 20 yards. It amazes me how you guys know so much about our players! I understand your coach and some of your players came to our semi game against Adamsville last year. Let me know if you plan to come this year. I will buy you a ticket. It will be another great semifinal. Adamsville is pretty good!!

This is a Huntingdon Vs Westview thread! All of the Huntingdon fans are not uninformed. The scrimmages are a chance to see how the team is looking and to iron some things out. The scores mean nothing. But to come on our tread and say the only reason those boys played with TCA is because you had kids out is wrong! The Huntingdon fans will take up for their boys. Any team can have injuries throughout the season, but a good team deals with it and finds a way to move forward. To say that we will be undefeated coming in to play UC, is nuts at this point. Huntingdon is playing a very tough Westview team that could change it this very week!!! Everyone knows that we took one on the chin against Mitchell last year and y'all beat them. THAT WAS LAST YEAR! If a Huntingdon fan can't talk about winning a few scrimmages, you sure the @#%$ can't bring up a game from last year! Go Mustangs! Beat Westview!

Edited by Waker

LMBO, Mustangs have run over all opponents since sprint, South Gibson, Fall TCA, Fall South Gibson, Lexington, hum, I believe thats three wins over 3A schools, Stangs have Brutally tough offense, in shape and 8 deep at running back, good luck as you'll need it if you think you win by 21, still LMBO.... Stangs will control line of scrimmage and clock with their powerful ground attack.

Only two wins over 3a schools. Lexington is 4a.

• Upvote 1

I get tired of the ole " it was just a scrimmage " excuse. I tell you what, go ask your 10ft tall coach what he thinks. Huntingdon = more physical,faster, deeper period. Did you not notice that after the huntingdon /tca scrimmage tca fans simply quit posting. For people who weren't there it was because they got embarrassed. They came out all jazzed up on defense and got smoked. Place was packed, and they got smoked. End of story THE KING IS BACK!!! ALL HAIL!!

Edited by KrisKringleberry

Last time I checked Mitchell beat you like a dog last year and oh........we beat Mitchell like a dog!! By the way, those were playoff games.....the ones that count unlike scrimmages. After listening to the misinformed or just plain uneducated on the subject Huntington fans, I hope Martin beats you like a snare drum! If I were you I would be worrying about making it far enough to play us.

Last year?? Who cares about last year but since you brought it up we might as well talk about how adamsiville crushed y'all dreams of making it to the state championship. Well guess what, the mustangs will be the team this year to crush your dreams

LOL, Stangs not only beat South Gibson with a full crew sutited up, but demoralized them, beating them 7 scores to 2 scores.   If Camden only beat them by 3, then they must be soft this year, and Stangs beat Camden this year at home by 2+ TD's. 

Also in the earlier threads, about Martin vs Dresden, the new coach of dresden moved his best athelete on the team on Wed to Quarterback, thus he had 2 days of practice  as a QB for a spread offense, didnt work out well for him, benched the quaterback starting 2nd half and put a senior in at QB and quincy sat the bench the whole 2nd half, thus his best athelete on the team did not even play in 2nd half??  Not follwing the methology of this new Dresden coach.

You are incorrect sir! Quincy did play the 2nd half, just not at Quarterback. The coach obviously had to try something because things weren't going so well offensively or defensively for the Lions

Only two wins over 3a schools. Lexington is 4a.

thanks big purple m/c, for correcting me, even better beatign 3A & 4A, and TCA fan, please don't throw up "just a scrimmage only", you think those kids don't try to win when they strap on the warbonnets then you are the fool, lol.  Any player or team worth their salt wants to win whether its  friday night lights, jamboree, scrimmage, or thrumb war. 

I think TCAintense really is a closet Stang Fan, as he/she was 2nd person to post on Stang2014 thread back in December, LOL.

As for your Memphis 300 lb coach, last I checked, a coach never physically touchses the field to play a down and you might want to check your TEAM, football is the essence of team sport and if your coach is so worried about one player that means no backups/depth is worthy, and the starter is not making 20 Million personally and francise depending on him or a potential BCS champsion ship game with $10 Milllion for school on the line, thus for a highchsool kid to wear red Jersey still unheard of.

With that said I pray each night before games for both teams and would never want a win for Stangs or anyting the cost of an injured Kid.

Go Big Blue and I hope/pray for a safe hard knocking fridnay night for all teams and players inluding redshirt indangered species. LOL, got to get off compnay time and back to work, lol.