South Pitt vs. Hixson (Moore man against this Duff man)

Roy Dillard

I went ahead and created us a little website here to talk about this game. I garuntee you this Moore man better get our boys ready for this game better than he did against that Mills man team. Our snapper better start getting that ball to our passer better. He needs to make our snapper lift a bunch of weights this week so he can snap it better. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better start playing more disciplined and get the qb and center alot of snaps this week. They just played the best regular season team they will see all year and you can tell they don't have it together yet. Still no team leader or team grit. Coaching staff also has no hype to them. Starting to ask myself is this the right head coach. I also heard hixson lost a pretty good bit from last year. Should be a better game but time will tell

They better start playing more disciplined and get the qb and center alot of snaps this week. They just played the best regular season team they will see all year and you can tell they don't have it together yet. Still no team leader or team grit. Coaching staff also has no hype to them. Starting to ask myself is this the right head coach. I also heard hixson lost a pretty good bit from last year. Should be a better game but time will tell

Roy, bells coaching staff thought I was you... They wouldn't leave the parking lot until they found your Murphy's fair book, red bull, or evidence of a fudge round.

Don't look over Hixson...

Are you joking?  Overlook HIxon?  What kind of mess is this?  Was you not there last year at that Moore mans field when that Fitzgerald man put a whoopin on us. They beat us 29-6 last year.  I garuntee you that Duff man called up that Fitzgerald man last night and asked him for his secrets to beat us.  I hope this Moore man comes up with some new secrets cause last year they did not work.  I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Duff mans team.  Their passer is real short.  He is 5'11 175lbs.  That Moore man needs to make our boys do jumping jacks this week so they can jump real high and nock his balls down when he trys to pass it to the pass catchers.  You think im joking but im not.

Kids like to change things up.

Nobody thinks you're joking.

Our boys have had that P and black helmet for a long time.  Grider never let them put that mess on their.  I garuntee you the more weight you have on that helmet, the slower our runners are going to be running.  Murphy always says that it is a game of inches and if you could have got to an inch 1 second faster it could be the difference in getting tackled and making a durn touchdown.  You think im joking but im not.