South Pitt vs. Hixson (Moore man against this Duff man)

Roy Dillard

Our boys have had that P and black helmet for a long time. Grider never let them put that mess on their. I garuntee you the more weight you have on that helmet, the slower our runners are going to be running. Murphy always says that it is a game of inches and if you could have got to an inch 1 second faster it could be the difference in getting tackled and making a durn touchdown. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate says this bunch jest might need to take off more than the helmet stripe ifin theys goin catch some the folkes their going to feud with. Bell youngons weren't no speed merchants and some is going to be a smart faster. Let OP ask Yous a question. How bout telling coach Tim to have them SP youngons to go commando with only pants, no pads, no jock, recon that pert near sure to make them faster! OP ain't joking neither Edited by OLD PIRATE

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask you a question.  Why did that Dunwoody man and that Jackson man not put the durn replay on today?  What kind of mess is that?  I tried listening to it and it was not on.  I tape it with my cassette recorder and then go back and listen to it and make notes in my Murphy Fair book so I can see what Murphys pole might look like for the next week.  I am real mad at this Dunwoody man and Jackson man for being to lazy to put this replay on today.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Hixson will be tough, veer with the rbs in tight, inside linebackers have to stuff the dive all night, corners better be ready to beat a block and stick the pitchman, ends and outside backers hammer the qb every play... If not Hixson backs will win in a foot race.

What kind of mess is this?  I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Duff mans passer and he is only 5'11.  That Moore man needs to make our lineman on defence do jumping jacks this week so they can jump real high and nock the durn ball down when he tries to pass it.  I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he said that Duff man likes to make his passer throw quick passes.  Our boys need to jump straight up in the air on the line when the ball is snapped instead of running into their blockers to nock the ball down.  You think im joking but im not.

both teams are 0-1. SP is the better team...don't mean they will win, but they are better

Have you even watched sp or know the situation? Sp will be fine come playoff time and develop more and more through the season...but they are going to have to prove a lot to a lot of teams...a lot of teams are chomping at the bit to get the pirates...our boys better do some side body blocks this week to protect our passer

Have you even watched sp or know the situation? Sp will be fine come playoff time and develop more and more through the season...but they are going to have to prove a lot to a lot of teams...a lot of teams are chomping at the bit to get the pirates...our boys better do some side body blocks this week to protect our passer

Edited by wingman10