South Pitt vs. Hixson (Moore man against this Duff man)

Roy Dillard

Have you even watched sp or know the situation? Sp will be fine come playoff time and develop more and more through the season...but they are going to have to prove a lot to a lot of teams...a lot of teams are chomping at the bit to get the pirates...our boys better do some side body blocks this week to protect our passer

Well i havnt seen them,but i know the Bell County team is a very good team and Pitt fought hard even with the mistakes that has been reported.I believe Pitt will win this game,i think the pride shows up and the Pirates get a big win.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Pirates going 0-2 .

When waa the last time that happened ?

Recon Old Pirate ain't never cared for "Rose Colored Glasses" and ain't seen much offensive fire power out of the Pirates thus far. Execution has been pretty much non-existent with 49 yds total after the Pirates 1st drive against Bell Cty. If the Pirates ain't got enough gun powder to score three to four times a game then look for the Pirates to be below 500 this year.

How do you know SP the better team ? Have you seen either play?

Yes, I have seen both teams and know coaches and folks  associated with the team (some folks have been around the schools for a long time).  It was an opinion just as many have on this board. Suppose, I had not seen both teams..it would have been ok to state an opinion...lol. And it is ok if my opinion turns out to be correct or incorrect...just like anyone's thoughts and opinions on games.geesh!

Yes, I have seen both teams and know coaches and folks associated with the team (some folks have been around the schools for a long time). It was an opinion just as many have on this board. Suppose, I had not seen both teams..it would have been ok to state an opinion...lol. And it is ok if my opinion turns out to be correct or incorrect...just like anyone's thoughts and opinions on games.geesh!

Hopefully Hixson isn't as athletic as last season. They almost beat a great Knox Catholic team.

Hopefully Hixson isn't as athletic as last season. They almost beat a great Knox Catholic team.

That big running back Hixson had last year killed us, especially in the 1st half.  The Pirate D just couldn't find him until he turned down field on them.  Part of that was due to that big line they had.  The Hixson MVP last year was the entire officiating crew.

Edited by rlh

This should be a much closer game than last week hixson line is not near the size as bell if sp can minimize the costly mistakes and keep there offense on the field I like sp in a close one if not hixson by a couple of tds I'm also curious how sp will handle the lose this years sp team is not what folks have grown accustomed to over the past several years the talent just is not the same this years team is going to have to work for everything thing they get and be a total team effort I believe this team can go as far as they want once playoff time comes around its all up to them

Edited by oneyewilly

HELLLOOOO!!!! BOYS WE TOOK ONE ON THE CHIN FRIDAY!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?? YOU GET BACK UP AND KEEP FIGHTING!! KEEP WORKING!!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! ONE TIME!!! HELLOOO!! HIT SOMEBODY!!! A FEW OF YOU GOTTA PLAY THROUGH WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH!! KEEP PREPARING,STAY FOCUSED,WORK,,,ITS A LONG SEASON!!  HIT SOMEBODY!! ONE TIME!!