The Tornadoes are Brewing for the Rebels. UC vs McKenzie

BigSwo

Alright Alright Alright. It has been a long time coming. Last year the Rebels were the only team to defeat the Tornadoes in a game filled with fumbles and misques on the UC side of the ball. I think out guys want to make up for that. I got to watch Kenzie take on Crockett County in the jamboree last week and I was impressed. They held their own against a very good 4A school. I thought the D-line played well against a very strong and physical O-line of the Cavaliers. I also liked the style of play from the offense. Coach Comer has always had his boys ready to take on the veer. If anyone can prepare this team it's him. The Rebels have been able to see us play twice now so I am certain they will be ready. For UC to win we must Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles. For Pete's sake Limit Fumbles. Let's here it. What say you? Go Tornadoes!

Our boys have a chip on their shoulders because of those 9 fumbles last year. I just hope we hold onto the flipping football. I was serious when I said Comer knows how to prepare for the Veer. I've seen it. No matter when or where we play the Rebels it is always a fight. Honestly I think we need a good hard fight right now. You can be sure that the Tornadoes are preparing for that very thing.