The Tornadoes are Brewing for the Rebels. UC vs McKenzie

BigSwo

Like that's going to make a difference going into the week before UC?  Yeah, don't do anything to rile up UC.  They may come out and run for 400 yards.  I think all the McKenzie folks are on their knees praying for 9 fumbles by UC.

Look at this two post clown already talking, Swo ain't gave you you're stripes yet

Well. ........this is boring. Thanks to Irishman and stirringitup we do have a little bit of a conversation going. I thought there would be at least one Rebel poster on by now. Oh well.

Well Swo, you every tried Block City Pizza they opened one in McKenzie now good food you should buy one before the game.  Best pizza in state in my opinion.

Well Swo, you every tried Block City Pizza they opened one in McKenzie now good food you should buy one before the game. Best pizza in state in my opinion.

Thanks Kermit. I've never tried it. I love a good pizza. I will have to give them a try.

Im sorry to hear about the Duckman. I was looking forward to meeting him this week. I feel bad now for calling him out earlier. At this point football seems far away.

Thanks Kermit. I've never tried it. I love a good pizza. I will have to give them a try.

Im sorry to hear about the Duckman. I was looking forward to meeting him this week. I feel bad now for calling him out earlier. At this point football seems far away.

Prayer all you can do for duckman now, I've never met him but talked to him on here quite a bit, great fellow, hope he can get out of that coma and spend more time with his grandson and the rest of his family.

A story out there (don't know if it's true or not) that goes something like someone was talking to a couple of UC players before last years championship game with SoPitt and the players said they were looking more forward to this season's game with McKenzie than the Pirates....Now, if that's true this could get real ugly quick, fast and in a hurry....I've also heard that UC moved their game with Gibson County so they could get those first game jitters (9 fumbles last year vs McKenzie) out of the way....Former UC coach Randy Barnes always said that the most improvement a team makes during the season is between the first and second game....If that's the case this year, watch out....

P&G that is no rumor. I can tell you from personal conversations with some of the players that the McKenzie game has been circled for a long time. These boys want to send a message that leaves no doubt that last year was more about UC not executing than the Rebels beating them. In fact the entire school is in a buzz about it. I can't wait.

• Upvote 1

With the loss of our dear comrade the Duckman it is difficult to talk about this week's game. I bet if he could have his say he would be getting on some people for not speaking up for the Rebels. Haha. He was always ready to have some fun on here. Well. ......... I guess I'm outta words. Sad.