Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

I think playing Mo-Town tonight will kill any of Alcoa's chances with Maryville due to what all is involved in getting ready for this game. GQ is setting at his office right now getting a day head start while Alcoa is getting ready to play a game tonight. The one thing that has gave Alcoa a chance to hang in that game is because of TV timeouts which give them a chance to get a second breath and take Maryville's no huddle offense out of the equation which tires the defense down. I would actually give TV timeouts credit for one of the last Alcoa victories in the recent past and very surprised GQ would even do that anymore knowing that. Webb did have a tough team and I would give them the nod on defense vs Alcoa but I would have to go the other way on offense because they can break it on just about any play. Maryville 28 Alcoa 14

I think playing Mo-Town tonight will kill any of Alcoa's chances with Maryville due to what all is involved in getting ready for this game. GQ is setting at his office right now getting a day head start while Alcoa is getting ready to play a game tonight. The one thing that has gave Alcoa a chance to hang in that game is because of TV timeouts which give them a chance to get a second breath and take Maryville's no huddle offense out of the equation which tires the defense down. I would actually give TV timeouts credit for one of the last Alcoa victories in the recent past and very surprised GQ would even do that anymore knowing that. Webb did have a tough team and I would give them the nod on defense vs Alcoa but I would have to go the other way on offense because they can break it on just about any play. Maryville 28 Alcoa 14

you hope.................

you hope.................

I could really care less, just what I think will happen. Kind of like the only one telling the William Blount people what I though that game would turn out like and it did. Hate it Alcoa is forced to play a schedule like this but that's what happens when your the bully and run up scores on little teams you have no business playing against. Alcoa can win jumping up a notch and not miss a beat and make money doing so at the gate. Not much money in playing Scratch Ankle and Frog Hollow in front of the fifty fans they bring to an away game.

I could really care less, just what I think will happen. Kind of like the only one telling the William Blount people what I though that game would turn out like and it did. Hate it Alcoa is forced to play a schedule like this but that's what happens when your the bully and run up scores on little teams you have no business playing against. Alcoa can win jumping up a notch and not miss a beat and make money doing so at the gate. Not much money in playing Scratch Ankle and Frog Hollow in front of the fifty fans they bring to an away game.

Sorry, I don't follow your point................. :huh:

Maybe it would help if you could get STARS to help you with sentence structure. :roflolk:  :roflol:  :roflolk: