white county vs livingston

90warrior

Now Antwan...

Coach Houser and his staff have done a great job at White County. Coach knows how to win. However, Livingston is just crazy good (in this area of the state in football) offensively. I'll take Livingston.

Also, it's pink out night for breast cancer awareness. Everyone coming wear pink!

Now Antwan...

Coach Houser and his staff have done a great job at White County. Coach knows how to win. However, Livingston is just crazy good (in this area of the state in football) offensively. I'll take Livingston.

Also, it's pink out night for breast cancer awareness. Everyone coming wear pink!

White is pretty good too. Will be a good one.

Well this week will tell us a little bit about where the White Co program is. This one is too close to call in my opinion. White Co looks like they have the chance to be a good ball team. Still a long way to go however. They were slow to start against York, but did get it going. The game was never close. Certainly not as close as the score. LA has some speed and a QB that can throw the long ball. Give the line play to White Co. Give the overall speed to LA. I would have to say the White Co defense is a little ahead of LA. QB play would go to LA. Should be a good game.