adamsville v bolivar

cardfan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for another hard fought game , if we limit mistakes and penalties we should be fine ! Bolivars big back will be a load to take down ! Chester gave us a good gut check and scoring with .44 left to win will do big things for this team mentally to prepare for all that this season throws at us ! Hope it's injury free for both teams !

Gonna be a boring week looks like ! Any bolivar faithful out there ?

Y'all just can't wait for me can you? Hahahaha. Redrage get ready Intense is coming and you ain't gonna need no ticket to get me going! I sang that out loud tonight to my kids to the tune of People Get Ready. I learned it when I lived in Acton!! I hear my mom and dads neighbor can run the ball pretty good for Aville. My mom makes a mean coconut pie. Going to see if she can make Whirlley a couple of them to eat the night before the TCA game. It might add 3 or 4 pounds to him and slow him down a little, then again I could gain 100 yards behind that line even with a little extra pie!! Aville by 17 over Bulliver!

i dont see how adamsville can lose this game...but i have more faith in bolivar this year...

aville wins it...but please dont say how good bolivar is afterwards...the tiger coaching staffs have been unable to surround crisp with football players...otherwise they would be winning 14AA

You got a memory like a elephant ! Lol

Y'all just can't wait for me can you? Hahahaha. Redrage get ready Intense is coming and you ain't gonna need no ticket to get me going! I sang that out loud tonight to my kids to the tune of People Get Ready. I learned it when I lived in Acton!! I hear my mom and dads neighbor can run the ball pretty good for Aville. My mom makes a mean coconut pie. Going to see if she can make Whirlley a couple of them to eat the night before the TCA game. It might add 3 or 4 pounds to him and slow him down a little, then again I could gain 100 yards behind that line even with a little extra pie!! Aville by 17 over Bulliver!

Oh we ready !! So ready!! But first things first ! Bolivar first then it'll be your turn !