adamsville v bolivar

cardfan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

things aville needs to improve on:

pass d: still to be seen untested thus far. must be able to defend the short pass game vs tca .short passing game on o: cant throw deep balls all the time got to set them up with the short pass.saw a little of this at cc last week and worked well, good balance but still run heavy which is fine.

kicking game: saw one kickoff that looked very good last Friday night at cc. we must be able to get at least three points from a field goal on a stalled drive. to be elite and win a state championship we must hit every extra point and a field goal when needed.

all little things, which add up to be big things.

Edited by 9oldschool5

Good post 9oldschool5. It's easy to forget about the little things that aren't sharp when the result is a win. I'm sure the coaching staff is sharpening those things up, it is early in the year. This team just needs to get better every day and game. The secondary will definitely be tested against TCA. I'm still not sold on Adamsville's passing game, it needs to clean up before I can truly believe this is a strength. The running game is as good as I have seen from an Adamsville team. Lots of good backs to give an opposing defense fits.