Skal Labissiere will not play this year.

Galilee

Word on the street is that he is going to attempt to go the "Jarnel Stokes" route and enroll in college early. Look for that announcement to happen sooner than later. Possible destinations are Tennessee, Kentucky, and Memphis among others. Tennessee has become a real possibility in the last week or so as Donnie Knoxville has really made an impression on Skai in a short period of time. I would be surprised if he doesn't end up at Kentucky though. John Calipari has made Skai a priority the last couple of years. 

Guys...don't be surprised if he is playing at Lausanne this year. The TSSAA ruling is solely based on handbook fact. I'm sure his guardian will file a hardship. The thing that he has going for him is and everyone seems to have forgotten is...HE DIDN'T PLAY LAST YEAR and the TSSAA is sympathetic towards those situations. I know that he practiced in the Spring but he didn't play in the regular season. I also remember last year when Ricky Bowers got ejected and wasn't going to coach in the state championship game against MUS...how did that turned out? The rule says if a coach is ejected he must sit out the next game. The TSSAA changed their rule on that one....they even changed the whole rule after that incident. How's that any different?