Week 1: South Gibson Co. (0-1) at Chester Co. (0-1)

NotNoahHouck

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overstating the obvious...SGC has to cut out the turnovers...Camden had a 5 yard pick 6 and a 4 yard td drive after a fumble...give the other team 14 easy points like that and you lose 95% of the time...

They really do. I don't want to take anything away from Camden, they earned that win, but we lost based on our mistakes. The interception was thrown right to whomever caught it. As for the fumble, I don't know what happened just a large blob of black and orange helmets. 

overstating the obvious...SGC has to cut out the turnovers...Camden had a 5 yard pick 6 and a 4 yard td drive after a fumble...give the other team 14 easy points like that and you lose 95% of the time...

Plenty of mistakes from both teams the other night thats why it was such a close game

Chester county better have their shoes tied and chin straps on tight . I know that S.Gibson likes to  spread you out and throw it but with that RB  you have got to get him more touches..kids a beast

Plenty of mistakes from both teams the other night thats why it was such a close game

Chester county better have their shoes tied and chin straps on tight . I know that S.Gibson likes to spread you out and throw it but with that RB you have got to get him more touches..kids a beast

Are you insinuating that SG is more physical than CCHS?

Chester county better have their shoes tied and chin straps on tight . I know that S.Gibson likes to spread you out and throw it but with that RB you have got to get him more touches..kids a beast

Are you insinuating that SG is more physical than CCHS?